Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments in Barsha Heights, Dubai
Building Detail :
- Hotel apartments building
- 15 floors
- Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments is a 15-storey hotel apartments building in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartment is a 4-star hotel in Barsha Heights, Dubai. Located on Al Fosool Street, the 16-storey tower is just minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road and offers studio, furnished 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Facilities include parking, security, help desk and fitness. Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments for rent are reasonably priced.
Barsha Heights, formerly known as Tecom, is a residential area in central Dubai. Apart from urban facilities such as schools, supermarkets, restaurants, parks and medical facilities, it is home to various residential, hotel and commercial towers. Hotel apartment rentals in Barsha Heights are a popular option due to their central location and reasonable prices. Investors may consider buying hotel apartments in Barsha Heights to generate rental income.
Fitness facilities at Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartment include a gym, swimming pools, sauna and steam room along with a spa and wellness centre.
The hotel has several dining establishments offering delicious food. There is also a meeting room and a playground for children. For travel, major roads can be found nearby along with public transport.
Shops Nearby Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments
The amount of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect the quality of life and can be a key factor in choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all commercial outlets currently operating near Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments.
There is one outlet in the building itself, which is located on the ground floor:
- Tayebat Restaurant & Cafe : Restaurant, lobby
In addition, there are dozens of shops within walking distance of Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments. We have selected the closest ones in different categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERIES
- Gooday Market : Supermarket, MiNC Hotel Apartments Tecom (0.1 km)
- Green Plus Supermarket : Supermarket, Art 8 (0.1 km)
- Round the Clock Mini Mart : Mini mart, Alamir Barsha Heights (0.2 km)
- Towers Supermarket : Supermarket, Yas 1 (0.2 km)
The types of items—including decisions about affordability, brand names, local, organic, non-gmo, allergen-free, etc.—will be determined by the community market owners, board of directors and CEO.
- Although no decisions have yet been made, there has been discussion about how the Community Market can best serve the diverse needs of its customers through several services. Those discussed are:
- food delivery
- assisted shopping
- acceptance of WIC and SNAP benefits
- partnership with Food Pantry
- online ordering
- bilingual signage and classes
- international foods
- dining sets
Grocery and convenience stores have different missions. Grocery stores target consumers who need to purchase food and household products for both everyday use and special occasions. A wide selection of products and brands, as well as high levels of inventory, allow consumers to purchase goods that their household may need for a considerable period of time. Large carts on wheels are available at the store entrance with the expectation that shoppers will fill them with enough food to last a household for a week or more.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Toma Lounge Restaurant : Restaurant, Cayan Business Center (0.1 km)
- Ucci Sushi Restaurant : Restaurant, Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel (0.2 km)
- Cafe Lanoisette : Restaurant, Liwa Tower (0.2 km)
- Cascade Multi Cuisine Restaurant : Restaurant, Vista Tower (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Dental Studio : Dental clinic, Cayan Business Center (0.1 km)
- People’s Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Vista Tower (0.2 km)
- Topcare Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Two Towers TECOM (0.3 km)
- Viva Pharmacy : Thuraya Head Office (0.3 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Dial A Nail Beauty Salon : Ladies’ salon, Cayan Business Center (0.1 km)
- Mashael Beauty Salon : Ladies’ salon, Alamir Barsha Heights (0.2 km)
- Bede Zayed Gents Salon : Men’s salon, Alamir Barsha Heights (0.2 km)
- Hair By Us : Ladies’ salon, Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel (0.2 km)
- Thawani Laundry : Laundrette, Alamir Barsha Heights (0.2 km)
- Alwan Alrabee Laundry : Laundrette, Liwa Tower (0.2 km)
- Roland DG Creative Center : Print shop, Smart Heights (0.3 km)
- Color Wings : Print shop, Smart Heights (0.3 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Unit : Gym, The Onyx (0.7 km)
- Fitness Avenue Gym : Gym, Warsan Tower (0.8 km)
- Fitness First : Gym, Business Central Towers (0.9 km)
- Snap Fitness : Gym, Dubai Jewel Tower (1.0 km)
Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments has many schools nearby including Regent International School at 0.8 km and American School of Dubai at 0.8 km.
In terms of performance, there are nine schools in the area that have achieved either the top two government inspection ratings of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’, including GEMS Dubai American Academy, which is rated ‘Outstanding’ and Dubai College, which is also rated ‘Outstanding’ ‘.
The International School of Choueifat Dubai
Millions of children work throughout the developing world. Not all child labor should be cause for concern. Some work activities develop practical knowledge and skills and strengthen children’s sense of self-esteem and family unity. It is child labor that is exploitative and dangerous (“child labor”), which represents a major human rights and socio-economic challenge.
Universal primary education may be the single most effective tool to address this challenge, but a clear causal relationship cannot be established due to research gaps and the large number of factors involved.
Drawing on case studies from different countries and exploring the many different ways in which child labor and education are interconnected, this paper seeks to highlight the concerns that need to be addressed in order to eliminate child labour.
the importance of education for a child is not as simple as it may seem. Children often lack the life experience to understand the importance of education for their life and future, which makes it harder for them to understand and harder for you to explain.
The best way to explain the importance of education to a child is to model the desired behavior, expose them to resources that communicate the importance of education, develop a learning atmosphere in the home, talk to them about why education is important, provide opportunities for them to show what they have learned.
When used together, each of the above strategies work in tandem to send a consistent message about the importance of education to the child.
Children learn most not by hearing, but by seeing and experiencing. It helps if the message is thoughtfully repeated.
American School of Dubai
The American School of Dubai is an independent, non-profit, American Pre-K through Grade 12 international school offering an American education. The school was established in 1966 and was formerly known as Jumeirah American School, now located in the Al-Barsha community of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Education is important to children because education helps children learn to think critically, increases their creativity and imagination, exposes them to new ideas, and helps a child find a path to a career they would like to pursue as an adult.
You will repeat yourself a lot over time, so being consistent will give you more credibility as you continue to share your message with your child.
Know that this is a long-term goal and probably won’t be something your child fully understands even after a few discussions with them.
Consequently, rather than forcing them to understand right away, it will be better to expose them to an environment that values learning so that they can experience its importance for themselves.
You can then start a conversation with them that they can connect to through the meaning they have created.
As a parent, you are a child’s greatest teacher and role model. Children know when their parents really value something because they often see them doing it.
Later on, the conversation will be much easier because they will see that you are putting in the time and effort to improve.
Explore communities that either adjacent or close to Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments.
The Lakes (1.8 km)
The Greens (0.5 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Grand Belle Vue Hotel Apartments it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/grand-heights-hotel-apartments-in-barsha-heights-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me