Al Mansour Building Arjan in Arjan, Dubai with 19 floors
- Residential building
- Complete July 2021
- 19 floors
- Al Mansour Building Arjan is a 19-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project completed by July 2021.
- Al Mansour Building Arjan comprises a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The architectural consultant was National Engineering Bureau.
Shops Nearby Al Mansour Building Arjan
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Al Mansour Building Arjan.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Al Mansour Building Arjan. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & MINI MARTS
- Let’s Buy Minimart Mini mart, Burj Alkhair 2 (0.3 km)
- Carryfood Minimart Mini mart, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Green Mini Mart Mini mart, Dana Tower (0.5 km)
- Choice Mart Mini mart, Aayah Residence (0.5 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Shay Point Cafe, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Choice Cafe & Restaurant Restaurant, Aayah Residence (0.5 km)
- Karak Al Zafran Cafe, Mercure Staff Accomodation Building (0.6 km)
- Exit Coffee Shop Coffee shop, Daytona House (0.7 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Top View Medical Treatment Medical clinic, Medical clinic, Daytona House (0.7 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Rootz Gents Salon Men’s salon, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Cocoon Nail Spa Ladies’ salon, Daytona House (0.7 km)
- Ted Morgan Hair Ladies’ salon, Daytona House (0.7 km)
- Scissors & Mirrors Men’s salon, Al Yousufi Tower (0.7 km)
- Clear Well Laundry Laundrette, Burj Alkhair 2 (0.3 km)
- Moto Tech Mechanic, Daytona House (0.7 km)
- Bay Square Laundry Laundrette, Al Yousufi Tower (0.7 km)
- Spot Free Laundry Laundrette, Al Yousufi Tower (0.7 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Sands Fitness Gym, Daytona House (0.7 km)
- Breathe Yoga Yoga studio, Daytona House (0.7 km)
- Ikehara Jujitsu Academy Gym, Daytona House (0.7 km)
Al Mansour Building Arjan has many schools nearby including Nord Anglia. International School Dubai at 0.7 km and Australian International School Dubai. at 0.7 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
0.7 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
Australian International School Dubai
0.7 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) Sharjah is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
The four pillars at Australian International School Sharjah are Academia, Culture, Sports and Community. The school strives to provide every student with opportunities. Will help them improve their strengths and interests within these four pillars.
1.7 km, Sports City
Renaissance School a new US curriculum school in Dubai Sports City established in October 2018. The establishment of the Renaissance School provides a new option for parents to enrol their kids in American schools. Currently, it only provides education to the kindergarten and elementary stages. The school will expand to middle and high school in the upcoming years.
The Renaissance School Dubai is a private co-educational and mid-range school. The school owns a wide range of school facilities ensuring that all the academic and non-academic needs of students. The facilities allow the school to offer a comprehensive extra-curricular programme. The programme has a wide range of activities that promotes the non-academic development of students.
Victory Heights Primary School
2.3 km, Sports City
Victory Heights Primary School (VHPS) an independent school situated in the Dubai Sports City district. Student numbers have expanded in this British curriculum school it started operations in 2013.
Students at VHPS follow the National Curriculum of England (NCE). Which lays emphasis on an application-based approach to education. An application-based approach encourages students to understand concepts and apply them. As of 2018, there 817 students aged between 3 and 11 years enrolled in. The school between grades starting from Foundation 1 to Year 6.
Motor City (1.7 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Sports City (2.2 km)
A residential district built around five major sports venues. The residences consist of apartments, townhouses and villas.
Victory Heights (2.3 km)
Villa Lantana (2.4 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail center and winding pedestrian walkways.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Al Mansour Building Arjan it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall. 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes’ drive and the new. Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes’ drive.*
Al Mansour Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
AL MANSOUR BUILDING ARJAN LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Al Mansour Building Arjan and just below are summaries of. The nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses