Al Sayyah Residence Building in Arjan, Dubai with 14 stories
- Multi-building complex
- Complete in 2020
- Al Sayyah Residence is a multi-building complex in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Al Sayyah Residence A, Al Sayyah Residence B. Al Sayyah Residence C, Al Sayyah Residence D, Al Sayyah Residence E and Al Sayyah Residence F.
- The project completed by 2020.
- The development contains a total of 1,009 units.
- Amenities include a Jacuzzi, a gymnasium, a kids’ play area, private gardens, squash courts, steam. And sauna rooms, a swimming pool and winding walkways.
- Al Sayyah Residence is an integrated community with a large retail area.
- There are 636 one-bedroom, 328 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom apartments.
- The buildings are 14 storeys high.
- The six blocks sit on a three-level podium, and with their private landscaped gardens cover an area of 32,000sq ft.
- There are 43 shops and parking spaces for 1,561 vehicles.
Shops Nearby Al Sayyah Residence Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Al Sayyah Residence.
There are a number of outlets within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
- Midhat Pasha Restaurant, street level
- 800 Pharmacy Pharmacy, street level
- Ambience Beauty Salon Ladies’ salon, street level
- Grandiose Supermarket Supermarket, street level
- The Laundry House Laundrette, street level
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Al Sayyah Residence. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & MINI MARTS
- Grandiose Supermarket Supermarket, Al Sayyah Residence A (0.1 km)
- Blue Mart Minimart Mini mart, Lincoln Park B (0.2 km)
- Slice of Paradise Sweet shop, Al Sayyah Residence F (0.2 km)
- Loyal Minimart Mini mart, Damac Northside (0.3 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Food Spot Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.1 km)
- Midhat Pasha Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.1 km)
- Sah El Nom Express Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.1 km)
- Smart Gate Grill & Butchery Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence F (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Marina Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.1 km)
- 800 Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.1 km)
- Medson Pharmacy Pharmacy, Geepas Residential Tower (0.3 km)
- RX Now Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.4 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Ambience Beauty Salon Ladies’ salon, Al Sayyah Residence C (0.1 km)
- Oscar Style Men Salon Men’s salon, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.1 km)
- Short Hair Gents Salon Men’s salon, Damac Westside (0.2 km)
- Best Clippers Men’s salon, Lincoln Park B (0.2 km)
- The Laundry House Laundrette, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.1 km)
- Classic Laundry Laundrette, Al Sayyah Residence F (0.2 km)
- Golden Shine Laundry Laundrette, Geepas Residential Tower (0.3 km)
- Le Blanc Laundrette, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.4 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Spartans Bocxing Club Gym, Vincitore Boulevard (0.5 km)
Al Sayyah Residence has many schools nearby including Australian International School Dubai at 0.8 km. And Nord Anglia International School Dubai at 1.1 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Australian International School Dubai
0.8 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
1.1 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
Dubai Heights Academy
1.7 km, Al Barsha
Established in September 2017, Dubai Heights Academy (DHA) aims to become a model school for inclusion in Dubai. It located in Al Barsha South, a popular sub-community in the larger Al Barsha district.
Dubai Heights Academy Dubai the National Curriculum of England from Foundation Stage Year 8. The school will expand by adding a grade each year in its secondary section year 13. Students could appear for GCSE examinations in 2023.
The school affiliated with British Schools in the Middle East (BSME). Dubai Heights Academy seeks affiliations with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and British School Overseas (BSO).
The student body divided into four houses — White Wolves, Green Gazelles, Red Falcons and Black Scorpions.
Dwight School Dubai
1.7 km, Al Barsha South
Over the years, Dwight School expanded its operations to three continents and five cities, including London. Seoul, Shanghai and Dubai. The Dwight School Dubai (DSD). Al Barsha alumni are notable personalities who’ve made a mark in major industries worldwide.
The Dubai campus launched in 2018 in Al Barsha was the latest addition to the list of Dwight Schools. The newly built campus offers fantastic facilities to ensure that students receive a quality education. And participate in extra-curricular activities. Being a part of Dwight Global students can transfer to other branches.
Villa Lantana (1.3 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Dubai Science Park (1.4 km)
A government sponsored commercial zone and licensing body which caters for the pharmaceutical. And medical equipment manufacturing sector.
Motor City (2.1 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Studio City (2.7 km)
A full scale film and TV production center with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Al Sayyah Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes’ drive.*
Al Sayyah Residence Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Resortz by Danube.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
AL SAYYAH RESIDENCE Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Al Sayyah Residence. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses