Burj Alkhair 2 Building in Arjan, Dubai with 13 Stories
- Residential building
- Complete in 2021
- 13 floors
- Burj Alkhair 2 is a 13-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The architectural consultant was Modular Design Engineering Consultants.
Shops Nearby Burj Alkhair 2 Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of Burj Alkhair 2.
There are two outlets within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
- Let’s Buy Minimart Mini mart, street level
- Clear Well Laundry Laundrette, street level
In there are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Burj Alkhair 2. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceries
- Carryfood Minimart Mini mart, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Lulu Express Freshmarket Supermarket, Lulu Building Arjan (0.5 km)
- Green Mini Mart Mini mart, Dana Tower (0.5 km)
- Grocery Mini mart, Sheikha Maryam Arjan Building (0.6 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Shay Point Cafe, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Karak Al Zafran Cafe, Mercure Staff Accomodation Building (0.3 km)
- Tacos by Senor Gonzales Restaurant, Sheikha Maryam Arjan Building (0.6 km)
- iHealthy Restaurant, Sheikha Maryam Arjan Building (0.6 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Top View Medical Treatment Medical clinic, Daytona House (0.9 km)
- Life Pharmacy Pharmacy, Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites (0.9 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Rootz Gents Salon Men’s salon, Emaar Hospitality Accomodation (0.3 km)
- Golden Idea Spa, Resortz by Danube (0.8 km)
- Scissors & Mirrors Men’s salon, Al Yousufi Tower (0.8 km)
- Cocoon Nail Spa Ladies’ salon, Daytona House (0.9 km)
- Bay Square Laundry Laundrette, Al Yousufi Tower (0.8 km)
- Spot Free Laundry Laundrette, Al Yousufi Tower (0.8 km)
- Orange Stationary Print shop, Al Yousufi Tower (0.8 km)
- Moto Tech Mechanic, Daytona House (0.9 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Sands Fitness Gym, Daytona House (0.9 km)
- Breathe Yoga Yoga studio, Daytona House (0.9 km)
- Ikehara Jujitsu Academy Gym, Daytona House (0.9 km)
Burj Alkhair 2 has many schools nearby including Nord Anglia International School Dubai at 0.4 km. And Australian International School Dubai at 0.7 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
0.4 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
Australian International School Dubai
0.7 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) Sharjah is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
The four pillars at Australian International School Sharjah are Academia, Culture, Sports and Community. The school strives to provide every student with opportunities. Will help them improve their strengths and interests within these four pillars.
2.0 km, Sports City
Renaissance School a new US curriculum school in Dubai Sports City established in October 2018. The establishment of the Renaissance School provides a new option for parents to enrol their kids in American schools. Currently, it only provides education to the kindergarten and elementary stages. The school will expand to middle and high school in the upcoming years.
It the US National Curriculum based on the newly upgraded State of New York Curriculum. The school adopts the Next Generation Learning Standards that support the language-related needs of students. Including students with additional needs. Like most schools in Dubai, Renaissance School follows the Ministry of Education (MOE) guidelines for Arabic. Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
Dwight School Dubai
2.2 km, Al Barsha South
Over the years, Dwight School expanded its operations to three continents and five cities, including London, Seoul, Shanghai and Dubai. The Dwight School Dubai (DSD), Al Barsha alumni are notable personalities who’ve made a mark in major industries worldwide.
The Dubai campus launched in 2018 in Al Barsha was the latest addition to the list of Dwight Schools. The newly built campus offers fantastic facilities to ensure that students receive a quality education and participate in extra-curricular activities. Being a part of Dwight Global, students can transfer to other branches.
Motor City (1.9 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Villa Lantana (2.2 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Sports City (2.5 km)
A residential district built around five major sports venues. The residences consist of apartments, townhouses and villas.
Dubai Science Park (2.5 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Burj Alkhair 2 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes’ drive.*
Burj Alkhair 2 Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Samana Greens.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
BURJ ALKHAIR 2 Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Burj Alkhair 2. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses