2020 Marquis Building in Arjan, Dubai with 9 stories
- Residential building
- Complete in 2021
- 9 floors
- 2020 Marquis is a nine-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project completed by 2021.
- The architectural consultant was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
Shops Nearby 2020 Marquis Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all. The commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of 2020 Marquis.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of 2020 Marquis. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceries
- Grand Fresh Supermarket Supermarket, Central Towers Arjan (0.2 km)
- Tudo Mart Mini mart, Rose Palace (0.3 km)
- Grandiose Supermarket Supermarket, Al Sayyah Residence A (0.4 km)
- Heartland Supermarket Supermarket, Resortz by Danube (0.4 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Rashid Ali Caffeteria Restaurant, Rose Palace (0.3 km)
- Grill Castle Restaurant, Resortz by Danube (0.4 km)
- Food Spot Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.4 km)
- Smart Gate Grill & Butchery Restaurant, Al Sayyah Residence F (0.5 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Marina Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.4 km)
- Medson Pharmacy Pharmacy, Geepas Residential Tower (0.5 km)
- 800 Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.5 km)
- RX Now Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.9 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Creation Star Beauty Salon Ladies’ salon, Central Towers Arjan (0.2 km)
- Salon Script Ladies’ salon, Salim 1 (0.2 km)
- Golden Style Gents Salon Men’s salon, Rose Palace (0.3 km)
- Golden Idea Spa, Resortz by Danube (0.4 km)
- 101 Laundry Laundrette, Salim 1 (0.2 km)
- Laundry 309 Laundrette, Rose Palace (0.3 km)
- The Laundry House Laundrette, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.4 km)
- Classic Laundry Laundrette, Al Sayyah Residence F (0.5 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Spartans Bocxing Club Gym, Vincitore Boulevard (1.0 km)
2020 Marquis has many schools nearby including Australian International School Dubai at 0.7 km. And Nord Anglia International School Dubai at 0.8 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Australian International School Dubai
0.7 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) Sharjah is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
0.8 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
Dubai Heights Academy
1.3 km, Al Barsha
Established in September 2017, Dubai Heights Academy (DHA) aims to become a model school for inclusion in Dubai. It located in Al Barsha South, a popular sub-community in the larger Al Barsha district.
Dubai Heights Academy Dubai the National Curriculum of England from Foundation Stage Year 8. The school will expand by adding a grade each year in its secondary section year 13. Students could appear for GCSE examinations in 2023.
The school affiliated with British Schools in the Middle East (BSME). Dubai Heights Academy seeks affiliations with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and British School Overseas (BSO).
The student body divided into four houses — White Wolves, Green Gazelles, Red Falcons and Black Scorpions.
Brighton College Dubai
1.4 km, Al Barsha South
Brighton College Dubai established in 2018 is an extension of the Dwight School Dubai campus. The school follows the UK curriculum and shares some facilities with the Dwight School of Dubai.
Brighton College Dubai welcomes boys and girls from FS1 to Year 10 and plans are underway to include Year 13. Committed to becoming the leading British curriculum school in the Middle East. The school is located in the popular residential community of Al Barsha South.
Villa Lantana (1.1 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Dubai Science Park (1.3 km)
A government sponsored commercial zone and licensing body which caters for the pharmaceutical. And medical equipment manufacturing sector.
Motor City (2.4 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Studio City (3.1 km)
A full scale film and TV production center with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From 2020 Marquis it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes’ drive.*
2020 Marquis Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Samana Greens.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
2020 MARQUIS Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of 2020 Marquis and just below are summaries of. The nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses