Binghatti Gateway Building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai with 18 stories
- Residential building
- Complete August 2021
- 18 floors
- Binghatti Gateway is a 18-storey residential building in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019 and completed by August 2021.
- The project is located on plot 19.
- The development contains a total of 180 units.
- Binghatti Gateway comprises a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, a children’s play area, a children’s pool, covered parking. A grand entrance lobby, a gymnasium, a panoramic lift, a retail area and a swimming pool.
- The 14 residential floors sit on a landscaped four-storey car-parking podium.
- Apartments are available in a variety of layouts.
- Binghatti Gateway’s design draws its inspiration from the Mashrabiya, the traditional Arabic screens providing privacy, shading, and architectural ornamentation.
- The building’s balconies slightly rotated to avoid. The sun providing views of the Dubai Creek and Downtown Dubai skyline.
- Decorative art panels and Italian marble provide a glimpse of the high-quality materials. And finishing present throughout the building.
Shops Nearby Binghatti Gateway Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Binghatti Gateway.
There is a single outlet within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
- Seven Star Supermarket Supermarket, street level
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Binghatti Gateway. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & MINI MARTS
- F M Supermarket Supermarket, Al Waleed Garden (0.2 km)
- Continent Mini Mart Mini mart, Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf (0.4 km)
- West Zone Supermarket Supermarket, Lilac Residence (0.4 km)
- Grocery Mini mart, Abdul Al Rumaithi Building (0.5 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Souq Al Shay Restaurant, Yasmeen Apartments (0.4 km)
- Androon Lahore Restaurant, Yasmeen Apartments (0.4 km)
- 24Karat Dubai Restaurant, Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf (0.4 km)
- BnB Restaurant, Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf (0.4 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Apotec Pharmacy Pharmacy, Abdul Al Rumaithi Building (0.5 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Hair Tag Gents Salon Men’s salon, Sheikh Ahmed Square Al Jaddaf (0.4 km)
- Romeo & Juliet Beauty Lounge Ladies’ salon, Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf (0.4 km)
- Nada Al Anber Ladies Salon Ladies’ salon, Abdul Al Rumaithi Building (0.5 km)
- Reforma Ladies’ salon, Khansaheb Jadaf Residence (0.7 km)
- Najmat Al Jadaf Tyers Mechanic, Abdul Al Rumaithi Building (0.5 km)
- Clean & Green Laundry Laundrette, Khansaheb Jadaf Residence (0.7 km)
- Just Clean Laundry Laundrette, Star Building Jaddaf (0.9 km)
Binghatti Gateway has many schools nearby including Swiss International Scientific School Dubai. At 1.6 km and Dubai Gem Private School at 2.5 km.
In terms of performance there are six schools nearby that have achieved either of. Two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’. Including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’. And Indian High School Dubai which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
1.6 km, Healthcare City Phase 2
The Swiss International Scientific School, Dubai (SISD) started operations in 2015. This school offers a bi-lingual syllabus where students can either opt for. The combination of English/French as. The medium of instruction or choose the English/German option. The curriculum by the school is the acclaimed International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai has over 1,450 students aged 3 to 17 years. They belong to over 75 nationalities. Located in Al Jaddaf. The school offers day and boarding facilities for boys and girls from Pre KG to Grade 12.
Dubai Gem Private School
2.5 km, Oud Metha
Dubai Gem Private School, popularly known as Dubai Gem School, is one of the well-established schools in Dubai. Founded in 1973, this co-educational school offers admission to children aged 3 to 18 years. It follows the National Curriculum of England for primary and secondary education. Including the GCSE and IGCSE examinations for students in Years 11, 12 and 13.
Around 1,200 students study in this school, most of them belonging to. The Indian nationality as per the latest KHDA reports. The school well known for its outstanding academic achievements and developing skilled students. Please keep in mind that Dubai Gem Private School is not a part of. The GEMS Education Group. The nursery section of the Dubai Gem Private School is on a separate campus at Al Hudaiba. Dubai Gem Private school KHDA rating is good.
Dubai English Speaking School
2.7 km, Oud Metha
DESS is one of the educational facilities in the country. Established in a small villa in 1963 by the British embassy. DESS has become one of Dubai’s top British curriculum schools.
DESS has grown into a coveted international school with a highly sought after Outstanding rating from the KHDA.
Today, DESS has over 800 students (representing 50 countries) who given exposure to. The high-quality British curriculum to help them secure admission to the top universities worldwide. This primary school in Dubai covers the National Curriculum of England for children aged 3 to 11 years. DESS established a new facility called Dubai English Speaking College (DESC) in 2006. They started a new FS1 facility in September 2014.
St. Mary’s Catholic High School
2.9 km, Oud Metha
Located in Bur Dubai, St. Mary Catholic High School follows a British curriculum. Established in 1968. The school is one of the cheap schools in Dubai, offering quality education at an affordable price range. The school started as a single classroom-learning center with a handful of teachers. Today, it has over 1,950 students taught by 153 teachers. About 30 nationalities represented at the school, most students hold an Indian passport. The low teacher to student ratio of 1:13 ensures the undivided attention of teachers. Most teachers on this campus are Indians.
Saint Mary Catholic High School provides education from Year 1 to Year 13. It the National Curriculum of England. With GCSE/IGCSE/GCE examinations in secondary and advanced level examinations in the higher secondary stage. The quality of education is standard. And students that have passed out represent the school in some top colleges and universities. It has a limited range of well-maintained facilities supporting the syllabus. The facilities are favourable for several non-academic activities, sports.
Al Jaddaf (1.3 km)
Home to hotels, apartments, shops, leisure facilities. The 80-storey residential D1 tower and the five-star super opulent Palzzo Versace.
Culture Village (2.5 km)
A development overlooking the Dubai Creek, home to the exclusive Palazzo Versace. Apartment buildings, shops and exhibition centres.
Al Kifaf (3.2 km)
The four residential towers of Park Gate Residences share this place with Zabeel Park. Etisalat Tower and the landmark Dubai Frame.
Dubai International Financial Centre (3.9 km)
The financial quarter of Dubai comprising commercial, retail. And residential districts, all three linked by a retail corridor
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Binghatti Gateway it takes roughly 9 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes’ drive.*
Binghatti Gateway Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Mohammed Bin Rashid Library.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
BINGHATTI GATEWAY Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Binghatti Gateway. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses