Central Park Towers in Dubai International Financial Centre
Building Detail :
- Multi-building complex
- Central Park Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Central Park Office Tower and Central Park Residential Tower.
- Central Park Residential Tower has 48 floors and the Office Tower has 51. The two are linked by a landscaped podium area.
- The Residential Tower contains. 426 apartments and the Office Tower has 892,026 sq ft of net leasable office space.
- The residences comprise penthouses, two- and three-bedroom duplexes, studios, and one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The penthouses cover 6,500 sq ft and the three-bedroom duplex apartments 2,500 sq ft.
- All apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the DIFC, Zabeel Park and Jumeirah.
- Amenities include a gym, swimming pools and dining outlets.
- The development was a joint venture between Deyaar and Dubai Properties under the name of Arady Developments.
- The project originally named the Islamic Bank Towers but was changed to Arady Towers in. 2010 and then finally to Central Park Towers prior to opening. Don’t let the name fool you though – the only nearby park is the car park.
- Construction began in 2007 but severely delayed in 2010 when Hopkins Architects sued the developer Dubai Properties Group for AED. 27 million over unpaid fees and costs. Dubai Properties, who claimed to have paid the firm for work completed, then counter-sued for loss of services. The case was eventually settled out of court but construction didn’t resume 2013.
- Both towers designed with tall spires which would have significantly raised the heights of the buildings. They were unfortunately cancelled midway through construction which explains the slightly unfinished look of the central cores.
- Handover of apartments in the residential tower began on March 31. 2015, six months later than planned.
Central Park Towers has many schools nearby, including Citizens School at 1.0 km and Jumeira Baccalaureate School at 2.2 km.
In terms of performance, there are eight schools in the area that have achieved either the two highest government inspection ratings of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’, including Horizon English School Dubai, which has an ‘Outstanding’ rating, and Jumeirah English Speaking School, which also has . “Excellent” rating.
JSS Private School LLC
JSSMVP is a socio-cultural institution (Trust) dedicated to the development of culture, literature and education for the prosperity of mankind as an instrument of social change. “Education for all” is a central teaching of this trust. In a short span of just six decades and from very humble beginnings, it has grown into a social force that transcends borders and cultures.
It took the lead in spreading literacy, providing health care, rural development, strengthening culture, as it strives for the economic upliftment of society. The Trust has established more than 300 institutions spread across India and overseas with centers in USA, Mauritius and Dubai, in the fields of school and higher education, medical and paramedical science, engineering, pharmacy, law, management education, Sahan schools for special needs children, School for the blind.
Institute of Speech and Hearing, Vocational Education Centers for Youth and Vocational Training Institutions. The standard of education in JSSMVP-run schools is consistently excellent, leading to academic excellence.
These institutions also provide rich opportunities for sports and cultural activities with excellent infrastructure.
It is an encouraging fact that the graduates are spread all over the world and work in different fields. Much more is the fact that graduates contribute in a positive way to the development of society.
Jumeira Baccalaureate School
Education is a powerful tool for breaking the cycle of poverty; promoting child survival, growth, development and well-being; and closing the gap in social inequality. One extra year of education can increase an individual’s earnings by 10 percent on average. Knowledge of hygiene and disease prevention can significantly reduce the number of preventable deaths. In addition, girls’ education has an extraordinary impact on future generations: children of educated mothers are much more likely to attend school than children of mothers with little or no education.
What policies promote education for life, work and citizenship?
Because substantial engagement in these practices is a significant cultural change, time and patience are required. No quick fixes or short-term measurable results can be expected from current formative or summative assessment tools or practices.
Teaching through these practices requires content that is personally and socially relevant. To students so that they are intellectually and emotionally engaged in their own learning. The implication is that teaching for exam success is an insufficient, if not undermining, motivator. As a result, current policies that favor ex post evaluation need to severely curtailed.
Citizens School, a visionary K-12 school conceived, designed and developed in the UAE, has announced that it will join forces with leading global education platform 8billionideas to create a unique program focused on developing entrepreneurial skills for children and providing them with the opportunity to create and develop new ideas.
This joint initiative with 8billionideas is a step forward in building the second pillar of the Citizens Tapestry. Students will work on an invention each week, have access to an entrepreneurial mentor, experience world-class lessons and industry experience, and benefit from the Citizens Ventures funding program.
Kids will be able to share their learnings in a tight-knit community, giving them real-time insight into future ways of working and equipping them with the skills they need to become successful adults.
They will have the flexibility and scope for creativity. Building confidence and knowledge over time, that as. Citizens students they will be confident that in the future they will change the world in any way they wish.
Designed to present learning in a new light, the Citizens learning experience focuses on. The whole growth of the student and is built around the unique needs of each child, empowering them to explore topics, expand interests and determine the paths they want to take. to reach their full potential. All of this is to equip you with a rich and connected bank of knowledge and skills relevant to the 21st century.
Following the recent announcement of the launch of cryptocurrency as. An accepted payment option at. Citizens School, the latest announcement is an example of how Citizens School is committed to reshaping education and helping position Dubai as a global center of educational excellence in a diversified knowledge economy.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Central Park Towers.
Sheikh Zayed Road (1.2 km)
Business Bay (2.3 km)
La Mer by Meraas (3.2 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Central Park Towers it takes roughly 9 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 49 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/the-exchange-difc-building-in-international-financial-centre-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me