Citadines Metro Central in Barsha Heights, Dubai with 210 units.
Building Detail :
- Hotel apartments building
- Citadines Metro Central is a hotel apartments building in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 210 units.
- The building was previously named Metro Central Hotel Apartments but was changed to Citadines Metro Central.
The stylish Citadines Metro Central Apartment offers modern studios and suites with Wi-Fi in public areas and flat-screen TVs. Located 50 meters from Dubai Internet City Metro Station. Free indoor parking is available.
The elegantly furnished rooms have an open living and dining area. Kitchen equipment includes a stove, refrigerator and washing machine. Some units have views of Dubai.
Guests can relax by the rooftop pool or in the fitness center and the “Pure White” fitness center. There is also a steam room.
Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai are a 15-minute drive away. Palm Jumeira is only 10 km by car. Dubai International Airport is 22 km away. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and concierge.
Shops Nearby Citadines Metro Central
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life and may be a key factor when choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of Citadines Metro Central.
There is a single outlet within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
Brambles Cafe : Restaurant, street level
In addition, there are dozens of outlets within walking distance of Citadines Metro Central. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERIES
- Grocery : Supermarket, Boutique 7 Apartments (0.1 km)
- Zoom : Mini mart, Eppco Station (0.1 km)
- Safest Way Supermarket : Supermarket, Al Shafar Tower 1 (0.2 km)
- Swissmart : Mini mart, Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Apartments (0.2 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Wise Kwai : Restaurant, Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai (0.0 km)
- Ostro Restaurant & Cafe : Restaurant, Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai (0.0 km)
- Jabbour Resto : Restaurant, Boutique 7 Apartments (0.1 km)
- Burger King : Restaurant, Eppco Station (0.1 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Life Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Apartments (0.2 km)
- Aster Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Icon Tower (0.2 km)
- Aster Clinic : Medical clinic, Icon Tower (0.2 km)
- Dr Amal Alias : Medical clinic, The One Tower (0.2 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Next Level Barber Shop : Men’s salon, Boutique 7 Apartments (0.1 km)
- ODD Gents Salon : Men’s salon, Al Shafar Tower 1 (0.2 km)
- La Casa : Men’s salon, Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Apartments (0.2 km)
- Laurance Beauty Salon : Ladies’ salon, Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Apartments (0.2 km)
- Flower Fresh Laundry : Laundrette, Icon Tower (0.2 km)
- Nickmond Laundry : Laundrette, Al Shafar Tower 2 (0.2 km)
- The Laundry Basket : Laundrette, Al Shaiba Towers (0.3 km)
- Flying Colours Digital Printing : Print shop, Business Central Towers (0.4 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Snap Fitness : Gym, Dubai Jewel Tower (0.4 km)
- Fitness First : Gym, Business Central Towers (0.4 km)
- Zen Yoga : Yoga studio, DMC Building 10 (0.5 km)
- Unit : Gym, The Onyx (0.5 km)
Citadines Metro Central has many schools nearby including Dubai British School Jumeirah Park at 0.9 km and International School Of Creative Science at 0.9 km.
In terms of performance there are 10 schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including GEMS Dubai American Academy which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Dubai College which also has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
British education has developed a reputation for quality and is recognized and respected around the world. One huge advantage is portability – students can easily move from country to country or move back to the UK while studying the English National Curriculum.
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park follows the National Curriculum for England and boasts a broad and balanced program that supports high academic standards and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
The role of the school in a child’s life cannot be overstated when it comes to administering discipline. Schools provide the kind of well-structured environment that develops self-discipline among students.
Most schools have their own rules and regulations that every student must strictly follow. Students are taught to follow these rules at all times, indoors or out; this ensures harmony among different people.
The role of the school cannot be emphasized enough when it comes to building interpersonal and communication skills among children. It not only helps them make new friends and expand their social circle, but also helps them build close bonds with teachers through class discussions, group work, etc.
The role of the school is essential in providing the foundations needed for future generations.
An environment conducive to learning must be ensured at all costs so that children are given ample opportunities to acquire knowledge and grow into responsible adults who can give something back to society. Schools offer just that with well-trained teachers who convey information to their students in the most appropriate way.
Another role that schools play in fostering relationships between different age groups so that the transfer of knowledge has a positive effect far beyond the classroom.
International School Of Creative Science
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS) was founded with a deep passion to create a unique K-13 institution that delivers academic excellence by providing modern curriculum instruction, highly attentive tutoring and excellent facilities – all in a unique environment that promotes traditional values and develops versatile youth.
ISCS has also been recognized internationally with a leading industry award for advanced use of technology in the classroom. This year marks the fourth year in a row that the school continues to impact teaching and learning with advanced interactive technologies that enable effective collaboration.
When it comes to the personal development of students, the role of school in a child’s life cannot Sufouh Gardens (1.5 km) overestimated. Some schools have their own set of extra-curricular activities to help students excel in extra-curricular areas. Both teachers and parents encourage students to participate in these activities. It helps them develop leadership skills and establish themselves as role models among their peers.
Children spend a lot of time at school, in and out of the classroom, where they can discover things on their own rather than get their hands on them. All children learn differently and the role of the school is to support this through experiments or role playing, asking each other questions or playing games. This helps students develop all kinds of skills that are useful later in life.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Citadines Metro Central.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Citadines Metro Central it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 9 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/hamel-al-ghaith-mosque-in-barsha-heights-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me