Coca-Cola Arena Stadium in City Walk, Dubai
- Complete June 2019
- Coca-Cola Arena is a stadium in City Walk, Al Wasl, Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in Q4 2016 and completed by June 2019.
- The Arena covers an area of half a million square feet and has a capacity of around 17,000. Making it an ideal venue for large scale international music concerts, sporting events as tennis. Basketball, boxing, volleyball and ice hockey. It will cater for exhibitions and conferences, festivals and gala dinners.
- Coca-Cola Arena has 46 hospitality suites.
- Coca-Cola Arena the only all-purpose indoor air conditioned arena of its size in. ]The entire region and has designed to be able to host end-stage, central and half-stage concerts.
- Its location at City Walk enhances the venue’s attraction. It close enough to Dubai International Airport and the Dubai Metro. And surrounded by a host of hospitality, dining, entertainment and shopping options.
- The complex roof structure weighs 4,000 tonnes, equivalent to the weight of seven A380 aircraft. And supported by two mega-trusses spanning the entire length of the venue. The construction and lifting of these trusses, each weighing 822 tons. Required some of the world’s biggest cranes to lift them as a whole piece into place.
- In total, 16,000 bolts used to connect the 14 frames that make up each of the 120-metre mega-trusses. Roughly the length of a football pitch, with more 20 tonnes of paint needed to coat them. Over 110 tonnes of show and production equipment will placed above the arena’s versatile viewing areas.
- Coca-Cola Arena, originally known as The Dubai Arena, managed by AEG Ogden. An international venue management company linked to over 100 of the world’s top facilities as. The O2 in London, the Staples Centre in Los Angeles. The Mercedes Benz Arena in Shanghai and Qudos Bank Arena in Australia.
Shops Nearby Coca-Cola Arena Stadium
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of Coca-Cola Arena.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Coca-Cola Arena. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & MINI MARTS
Allday Minimart Mini mart, The Hub at City Walk (0.4 km)
Sweet Surprises Sweet shop, The Courtyard at City Walk (0.6 km)
Casa Pons Sweet shop, The Courtyard at City Walk (0.6 km)
Foodland Supermarket Mini mart, Millennium Tower (1.0 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
McCafe Restaurant, The Hub at City Walk (0.4 km)
Mafia Club Dubai Restaurant, Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.5 km)
Datu Club Restaurant, Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.5 km)
INKA Dubai Restaurant, Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.5 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
Eye Boutique Optician & eyewear shop, The Courtyard at City Walk (0.6 km)
Boots Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Piazza City Walk (0.9 km)
Life Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Piazza City Walk (0.9 km)
Al Jaber Optical Optician & eyewear shop, The Piazza City Walk (0.9 km)
SALONS & SPAS
N Bar Ladies’ salon, The Piazza City Walk (0.9 km)
1847 Executive Grooming Men’s salon, The Piazza City Walk (0.9 km)
Palace Beauty Center Ladies’ salon, Millennium Tower (1.0 km)
Groomery Gents Salon Men’s salon, Millennium Tower (1.0 km)
Coca-Cola Arena has many schools nearby including Citizens School at 0.5 km. And Japanese School Dubai at 1.7 km.
In terms of performance, there are nine schools in the area that have achieved either. The top two government inspections of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’, including Horizon English School Dubai. Which has an ‘Outstanding’ rating, and Jumeirah English Speaking School, which has . “Excellent” rating.
Jumeira Baccalaureate School
1.8 km, Jumeirah 1
Welcome to Jumeira Baccalaureate School, an established Pre-KG to. Grade 12 IB school in the heart of Dubai where young people thrive, learn and succeed.
Taaleem School, JBS aims to provide exceptional opportunities for each of our students in a supportive and challenging environment.
From Years 1 to 12, the IB program provides students. With a first-class inquiry-based learning experience is to real-life examples. Enabling young people to prepare for an ever-changing future.
We offer senior students an alternative practical option to the workplace or university through the IB Career Related Program (IBCP).
We pride ourselves on high academic standards, we are more this. A truly excellent education is about developing a passion for lifelong learning and the ability to think independently. Our confident and articulate students encouraged to discover interests that extend beyond the classroom.
Our school community has more 70 different nationalities. Which enables students to develop moral values and show kindness, courage. Respect and integrity towards each other and in our diverse and multicultural environment.
Explore communities that adjacent or close to Coca-Cola Arena.
Sheikh Zayed Road (1.9 km)
Sheikh Zayed Road usually marks the 2 km stretch between Business Bay and the World Trade Center Roundabout. It is one of the main highways of the country connects all seven emirates.
only is it the busiest road, it is home to many high-rise towers and buildings that have made. It the center of Dubai’s business districts and most valuable real estate.
Sheikh Zayed Road is popular with working professionals to its proximity to many commercial centers. A variety of entertainment, dining and retail options are available in the community.
The buildings located in this area only offer a high standard of living. Many luxurious facilities as rooftop swimming pools, barbecue areas, gyms, playgrounds, covered parking, activity areas and many more.
Commercial properties ranging from small offices to full floor units can found on Sheikh Zayed Road. These include furnished offices, shell-and-core units, furnished spaces, retail stores and showrooms.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Car commuting times
From Coca-Cola Arena, it takes approximately 8 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall. 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is approximately 17 minutes’ drive away. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is approximately 46 minutes’ drive away.*
COCA-COLA ARENA STADIUM LOCATION
The map below shows the location of the Coca-Cola Arena. And the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and movie theaters summarized just below it.
Open this link to view more properties https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/valiant-clinic-building-in-city-walk-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses www.businessfinder.me