Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village in Al Jaddaf, Dubai with 12 stories
- Complete in 2021
- 12 floors
- Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village is a hotel in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2016 and completed by 2021.
- The development contains a total of 190 units.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which used for parking.
- Amenities include a rooftop gym and a rooftop swimming pool.
- With a total built-up area of 17,143 sq m, the hotel consists of three basement levels for stores. And car parking, the ground floor for reception and retail, the first floor for restaurant. And meeting rooms, ten guest room floors and a rooftop recreational area.
- There will be 180 standard guestrooms and ten suites.
Shops Nearby Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceris
- One Day Mini Mart Mini mart, Nastaran Tower (0.3 km)
- W Mart Supermarket Supermarket, Dubai Wharf (0.3 km)
- 247 Supermarket Supermarket, Platinum Residence 2 Culture Village (0.3 km)
- Real Minimart Mini mart, Dilan Tower (0.4 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Jascaf Coffee shop, Makeen Residence (0.2 km)
- Delish Restaurant & Cafe Restaurant, Kingsgate Canal Hotel (0.2 km)
- Enigma Restaurant, Palazzo Versace (0.2 km)
- Giardino Restaurant, Palazzo Versace (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Dr Freda Medical Center Medical clinic, Makeen Residence (0.2 km)
- Life Pharmacy Pharmacy, Riah Towers (0.3 km)
- Community Pharmacy Pharmacy, Dubai Wharf (0.3 km)
- True Smile Works Dental clinic, InterContinental Residence Suites Festival City (0.9 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Grand Kingsgate Spa Spa, Grand Kingsgate Waterfront Hotel (0.2 km)
- Sass Beauty Lounge Ladies’ salon, Dubai Wharf (0.3 km)
- Diplomat Gents Salon Men’s salon, Dubai Wharf (0.3 km)
- Stile Di Capelli Men’s salon, Platinum Residence 2 Culture Village (0.3 km)
- Magic Washer Laundry Mesho Pet Grooming
- Pet shop, Dutco Creek Residential Building (0.4 km)
- Life in Bloom Flower shop, Maysoon 3 (0.9 km)
- Fikra W Hadiya Flower shop, Maysoon 3 (0.9 km)
Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village has many schools nearby including New Indian Model School Dubai۔ At 1.4 km and Gulf Indian High School at 1.6 km.
In terms of performance there are six schools nearby that have achieved either of. Two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’. Including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’. And Indian High School Dubai which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
New Indian Model School Dubai
New Indian Model School (NIMS), Dubai offers affordable education to the Indian expat community. The school inaugurated in 1980 by H.R Rashid Abdullah Thaha, the Deputy Minister of Education. It is part of the NIMS group that operates four other schools in the UAE including Central School (Dubai). Model School (Abu Dhabi), NIMS (Sharjah) and NIMS (Al Ain).
New Indian Model School Dubai secures 100% results and over 80% of students achieve get 75% marks. The KHDA rated the school as “Acceptable.” NIMS is located in Garhoud and offers both CBSE/Kerala State Curriculum to students aged 4 to 17 years. This co-education school has 6,551 students and most are Indian nationals. Girls and boys have separate classrooms from Grade 6 onwards.
Gulf Indian High School
1.6 km, Al Garhoud
Gulf Indian High School (GIHS) follows the CBSE (Indian) curriculum. Conveniently located in Al Garhoud, GIHS offers classes from Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12.
The school has responsible students, supportive parents and community members. The dedicated staff works closely with the top leadership of the school to create a productive learning environment for students. GIHS believes in safety, innovation, happiness and positivity.
Gulf Indian High School Dubai has a firm reputation for providing practical and effective academic programs for students. It ensures that the students become responsible global citizens, lifelong learners and innovative leaders. Currently, it has 2,092 students and 142 teachers.
Grammar School Dubai
1.6 km, Al Garhoud
Grammar School in Dubai a private school managed by Athena Education. Established in 1970۔ ٰt is one of Dubai’s oldest schools offering a friendly learning environment. Grammar School ensures each child reaches their full academic potential and develop a sense of responsibility.
The school follows the English National Curriculum and offers classes from Foundation Stage 2 to Year 13 (Key Stage 5).
Dubai International School Garhoud
Dubai International School established in 1985 for Pre-KG to Grade 12 students. It follows the American curriculum (California CCSS and NGSS). Which modified according to the UAE Ministry of Education guidelines.
The school is bilingual and English is the medium of instruction for all subjects. Islamic Education and Social Studies taught in Arabic. French taught from the Kindergarten level.
Dubai International School encourages students to be respectful of other cultures. It is fairly popular among Emirati families the students belong to thirty different nationalities.
Al Jaddaf (1.4 km)
Home to hotels, apartments, shops, leisure facilities. The 80-storey residential D1 tower and the five-star super opulent Palzzo Versace.
Healthcare City Phase 2 (2.7 km)
A wellness centre providing long-term care, spa resorts, sports medicine facilities. Waterfront residences and nutrition centres in Jadaf.
Bur Dubai (4.6 km)
Villas and low-rise apartments abound in this historic district on the banks of. Dubai Creek across the water from Deira.
Al Kifaf (4.7 km)
The four residential towers of Park Gate Residences share this place with Zabeel Park. Etisalat Tower and the landmark Dubai Frame.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall. 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes’ drive.*
Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village Design
images depicting the initial concept designs for Mohammed Bin Rashid Library.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT CULTURE VILLAGE LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Courtyard by Marriott Culture Village. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses