Creek Horizon in Building Dubai Creek Harbour
Building Detail :
- Multi-building complex
- Creek Horizon is a multi-building complex on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Creek Horizon 1 and Creek Horizon 2.
- The development contains a total of 500 units.
- Amenities include a children’s play area, a games room, a gymnasium, a lounge, a multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
- Rising to 40 and 43 storeys, the buildings contain over 500 one-, two- and three- bedroom apartments as well as exclusive penthouses with views of Burj Khalifa and Downtown on one side and the Green Gallery Park on the other.
- Apartments range in size from 758 to 1,704 square feet.
- Each tower enjoys a private Harbour Lookout roof top amenity entertainment deck.
- On the ground floor of the three-storey podium there are retail shops, cafés and restaurants alongside the park and waterfront.
Creek Horizon, a two-tower development that will be located in the Island District of The Lagoons and will have more than 500 lofts in the form of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as penthouses. The project will also include villas located at the level of the podium, which will connect the two towers.
Elegantly rising above verdant parks and sparkling waterways, these twin towers offer remarkable views from each of their 40+ floors and create memories to last a lifetime. With more than 500 modern apartments of various sizes and an assortment of exclusive townhouses on a podium connecting the two towers, Creek Horizon offers elevated experiences of exceptional style.
Located close to the island district’s central park, it has stunning views of the city center skyline, the Creek Harbor and the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve.
Shops Nearby Creek Horizon Building
The amount of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect the quality of life and can be a key factor in choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all commercial outlets currently operating around Creek Horizon.
There are only a few shops within walking distance of Creek Horizon. We have selected the closest ones in different categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERICE
- W Mart : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.1 km)
- Geant Express : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.4 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Next Door Kitchen : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences North (0.2 km)
- Soulgreen : Restaurant, Vida Creek Harbour (0.2 km)
- Amici Miei : Restaurant, Vida Creek Harbour (0.2 km)
- Mondoux : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 (0.3 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Aster Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.1 km)
- Life Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.4 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Barber Siva : Men’s salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.1 km)
- Mood Ladies Salon : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.1 km)
- Eden Blossom : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences South (0.3 km)
- Eeziclean : Laundrette, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.1 km)
Creek Horizon has many schools nearby including Swiss International Scientific School Dubai at 1.1 km and Universal American School at 2.7 km.
In terms of performance there are five schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Universal American School which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
New Indian Model School Dubai
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai is the first private school in Dubai to offer multilingual education in French, English, German and Arabic. The bilingual curriculum not only makes Swiss International Scientific School Dubai unique, but also celebrates diversity and helps students treat all cultures and languages with dignity and respect. It is one of the best primary schools in Dubai.
Swiss International School Al Jaddaf is under the patronage of the bilingual French/German speaking Swiss canton of Valais. The Canton supports the Swiss International Scientific School Dubai in an advisory capacity in academic matters. This partnership is beneficial for maintaining the quality of teaching, learning, assessment and examinations. Students benefit from active cultural exchanges between schools during winter and summer camps.
Swiss International School Dubai is the first school in the UAE to integrate digital citizenship education into the curriculum from grades 1 to 12. This curriculum is taken from Common Sense Media. ICT laboratories are transformed into innovation laboratories. Students at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai participate in competitions and events such as Hour of Code, 3D Design, Formula 1, First Lego League, KenKen math competition and many other educational activities.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
New Indian Model School, Dubai was the first venture and the realization of the dream of its founder Al Haj (Dr.) M.K. Kamaluddin, who envisioned the establishment of an institution that offers affordable and state-of-the-art education to the Indian community.
This school was inaugurated on May 1, 1980 by H.E. Rashid Abdulla Thaha, Deputy Minister of Education, in the presence of Hon. Late. C.H. Mohammed Koya, Chief Minister of Kerala and Mr. Muthu Venkataramanan, Consul General of India. The school now caters to the educational needs of five thousand children. A number of other educational institutions soon followed, one excelling the other, all distinguished by the excellent results they achieved.
Completing 40 glorious years in the field of education, the New Indian Model School in Dubai holds the distinction of sending the largest number of candidates for the SSLC and Kerala State Higher Secondary Examinations among schools in the Gulf countries. The school focuses its attention on providing quality education for all without distinction and discrimination and keeps it accessible to all.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Creek Horizon.
Meydan (6.6 km)
Bur Dubai (6.2 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Creek Horizon it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/creekside-18-building-in-dubai-creek-harbour
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me