Divine Residences by Takmeel Building in Arjan, Dubai with 7 stories
- Residential building
- Complete in 2021
- 7 floors
- Divine Residences by Takmeel is a seven-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and completed by 2021.
- The architectural consultant was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
Shops Nearby Divine Residences by Takmeel Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Divine Residences by Takmeel.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Divine Residences by Takmeel. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceries
- Grocery Mini mart, Diamond Business Centre 2 (0.2 km)
- Wild North Fish Luxury food shop, The Light Commercial Tower (0.3 km)
- Marty Mini Store Mini mart, The Light Commercial Tower (0.3 km)
- Lifco Supermarket Supermarket, Platinum One Serviced Apartments (0.3 km
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Freez Ice cream shop, Diamond Business Centre 2 (0.2 km)
- Zest Restaurant, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Drip Burgers Restaurant, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Hot & Cold Cafe Restaurant, The Light Commercial Tower (0.3 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Irham Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Salam Barsha South (0.5 km)
- Irham Medical Centre Medical clinic, Al Salam Barsha South (0.5 km)
- Infraslim Studio Medical clinic, Vincitore Boulevard (0.9 km)
- Onyx Medical Center Medical clinic, Vincitore Boulevard (0.9 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- The Den Salon Ladies’ salon, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Elaine Quinn Ladies’ salon, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Revamp Men’s salon, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Styles & Smiles Ladies’ salon, The Light Commercial Tower (0.3 km)
- Florette Flower shop, Miracle Residence (0.2 km)
- Unique Uniforms & Tailoring Tailoring shop, The Light Commercial Tower (0.3 km)
- Pick My Laundry Laundrette, Platinum One Serviced Apartments (0.3 km)
- Leader Laundry Laundrette, The Lily at Barsha South (0.6 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Spartans Bocxing Club Gym, Vincitore Boulevard (0.9 km)
Divine Residences by Takmeel has many schools nearby including Repton School Al Barsha at 1.6 km. And Australian International School Dubai at 1.8 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Repton School Al Barsha
1.6 km, Al Barsha South
Repton Al Barsha (known as Foremarke School) is a famous prep school . The National Curriculum of England from FS1 to Year 9. The school plans to offer classes Year 13 in the coming years.
Repton School in Al Barsha provides the necessary skills. And confidence needed by young individuals to excel in academics and climb up the career ladder. The first Repton School established in 1940 at The Cross in Repton. The Dubai branch opened in 2013 and rated ‘Very Good’ by the KHDA.
Australian International School Dubai
1.8 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
Dubai Heights Academy
2.0 km, Al Barsha
Established in September 2017, Dubai Heights Academy (DHA) aims to become a model school for inclusion in Dubai. It located in Al Barsha South, a popular sub-community in the larger Al Barsha district.
Dubai Heights Academy Dubai the National Curriculum of England from Foundation Stage Year 8. The school will expand by adding a grade each year in its secondary section year 13. Students could appear for GCSE examinations in 2023.
The school affiliated with British Schools in the Middle East (BSME). Dubai Heights Academy seeks affiliations with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and British School Overseas (BSO).
The student body divided into four houses — White Wolves, Green Gazelles, Red Falcons and Black Scorpions.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
2.1 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
Dubai Science Park (1.2 km)
A government sponsored commercial zone and licensing body which caters for the pharmaceutical. And medical equipment manufacturing sector.
Villa Lantana (1.5 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Motor City (2.6 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Studio City (2.6 km)
A full scale film and TV production center with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Divine Residences by Takmeel it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall. 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes’ drive.*
Divine Residences by Takmeel Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Samana Greens.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
DIVINE RESIDENCES BY TAKMEEL LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Divine Residences by Takmeel. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses