Grand Heights Hotel Apartments in Barsha Heights, Dubai
Building Detail :
- Hotel apartments building
- 19 floors
- Grand Heights Hotel Apartments is a 19-storey hotel apartments building in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 184 units.
- Grand Heights Hotel Apartments comprises a mix of studios and one-bedroom apartments.
- The hotel was previously named Grand Midwest Reve Hotel Apartments but was rebranded as Grand Heights Hotel Apartments in October 2020.
- Each apartment has a fridge and a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, TV and seating areas.
- The studios are 36 square metres and the 1-bedroom apartments are 63 square metres.
- As of October 2020 the monthly rate for a studio at the hotel is AED 3,999 and the one-bedroom rate is AED 4,999.
Shops Nearby Grand Heights Hotel Apartments
The amount of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect the quality of life and can be a key factor in choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all commercial outlets currently operating near Grand Heights Hotel Apartments.
There is one outlet in the building itself, which is located on the ground floor:
- Risen Artisinal Bakery : Restaurant, lobby
Additionally, there are dozens of shops within walking distance of Grand Heights Hotel Apartments. We have selected the closest ones in different categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERIES
- Carrefour : Supermarket, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Papillon Chocolate : Sweet shop, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Needs Market : Mini mart, Grosvenor Business Tower (0.2 km)
- Ribbons & Balloons : Sweet shop, Grosvenor Business Tower (0.2 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Rauchi Asian Fusion Dining : Restaurant, Ramee Rose Hotel (0.1 km)
- Good Fellas Sports Lounge : Bar, Ramee Rose Hotel (0.1 km)
- Kairali : Restaurant, Ramee Rose Hotel (0.1 km)
- Rock Bottom Café : Restaurant, Ramee Rose Hotel (0.1 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- BinSina Pharmacy : Pharmacy, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Kaya Skin Care : Medical clinic, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Dentist Direct Dubai : Dental clinic, I Rise (0.2 km)
- BodySmart Barsha Heights : Medical clinic, I Rise (0.2 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Reborn Spa : Spa, Ramee Rose Hotel (0.1 km)
- The One Gents Salon : Men’s salon, MCN Building (0.1 km)
- Mirrors Beauty Lounge : Ladies’ salon, API Tower Barsha Heights (0.2 km)
- Blo Out Beauty Bar Salon : Ladies’ salon, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Garden Tulip Flower : Flower shop, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Desco : Print shop, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Baraa Laundry : Laundrette, I Rise (0.2 km)
- Handy Tailor : Tailoring shop, I Rise (0.2 km)
Handy Tailor is a fashion design and tailoring company that provides you with elegant clothing and tailoring services. We customize all types of clothing including suits, blazers, dresses, tuxedos, uniforms, shirts and more to perfectly fit your body type.
The aim of our services is to ensure suitability, functionality, longevity and cleanability. We make our clothes from the highest quality fabrics, carefully selected to ensure a smooth and pleasant service for all our customers.
We have a team of specially selected custom tailors who can handle sewing, cutting and alterations professionally. We’ll make sure you get the garment exactly the way you want it, and we’ll guarantee on-time delivery.
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Fitness Avenue Gym : Gym, Warsan Tower (0.4 km)
- Snap Fitness : Gym, Dubai Jewel Tower (0.9 km)
Grand Heights Hotel Apartments has many schools nearby including American School of Dubai at 0.4 km and GEMS Dubai American Academy at 0.8 km.
In terms of performance there are 11 schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including GEMS Dubai American Academy which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and GEMS Wellington International School, Dubai which also has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Next Generation School
Being successful looks different for everyone. It comes in all shapes and sizes, but one thing most people can agree on is that it involves a sense of contentment and security. One way to offer this confidence is to open as many doors to opportunity as possible by learning valuable life skills.
So how will the next generation do it? While trends come and go and the economy and culture can change, there are certain skills that every person will need to have in order to get ahead.
The ability to think independently is a key skill at a time when the concept of careers and the workplace is changing. Critical thinking is clearly about self and self-discipline, so you will need to be able to think for yourself in a realistic and meaningful way.
Good communication skills are important, both in person and online. The next generation will need to excel at them, and every now and then that will involve having to have a conversation. As noted above, there may be special circumstances that need to be navigated, such as key team members living in different locations.
This is just one of many scenarios that may mean that people will have to be versatile and learn to communicate using new media. And since most workplaces use tools like Slack or Skype to communicate within their teams, written communication is a major focus. Reading comprehension and writing have become key skills for the modern student and employee.
GEMS Dubai American Academy
GEMS Dubai American Academy is a private international school in the suburb of Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operated by GEMS Education. The school follows the American curriculum and offers International Baccalaureate programs.
This generation will need to go beyond taking notes and memorizing information for important exams. They will need an education that teaches them to think independently and solve problems in real time. Developing this ability soon will only benefit today’s students and future leaders.
Navigating new technologies is something most students and professionals have to do in their daily lives. While this can ultimately make life easier, it often comes with new circumstances. A good example of this is how several companies are using modern technology to strengthen their global presence. This leads to top companies encouraging their employees to work remotely and take full advantage of the digital age.
Working directly with an employee who lives in a different time zone may be just one of many changes the next generation will experience in their normal work culture. Future generations will have to be able to adapt or they could be left behind.
Deeper cultural understanding can lead to more positive interactions, better collaboration, and truly diverse conversations. With Gen Z often cited as one of the most diverse generations to date, the workplace of the future will have a wider variety of voices and perspectives.
Cultural understanding has been a key part of progress in most cultures. With international trade an important aspect of modern life, large companies in top industries are embracing this and teaching it to their employees. Companies like Google, Novartis and Coca-Cola are known for their diversity initiatives.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Grand Heights Hotel Apartments.
Dubai Media City (2.7 km)
Emirates Living (2 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Grand Heights Hotel Apartments it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/noor-residence-barsha-heights-in-barsha-heights-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me