Harbour Views Building in Dubai Creek Harbour
Building Detail :
- Multi-building complex
- Harbour Views is a multi-building complex on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Harbour Views 1 and Harbour Views 2.
- The development contains a total of 750 units.
- Each building comprises a mix of one- , two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- Amenities include a children’s play area, a multi-purpose hall, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a swimming pool.
- The 51-floor twin towers contain one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, which are anchored to a three-level podium.
- Additional podium level apartments and 14 two-storey townhouses have direct access to the podium amenities.
- The apartments include fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms with natural tone finishes and stone or marble counter tops.
Shops Nearby Harbour Views Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life and may be a key factor when choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of Harbour Views.
There are only a few outlets within walking distance of Harbour Views. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERICE
- W Mart : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.2 km)
- Geant Express : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.3 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Soulgreen : Restaurant, Vida Creek Harbour (0.1 km)
- Amici Miei : Restaurant, Vida Creek Harbour (0.1 km)
- Mondoux : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 (0.2 km)
- Pizza Hut : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Aster Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.2 km)
- Life Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.3 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Barber Siva : Men’s salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.2 km)
- Mood Ladies Salon : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.2 km)
- Eden Blossom : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences South (0.2 km)
- Eeziclean : Laundrette, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.2 km)
Harbour Views has many schools nearby including Swiss International Scientific School Dubai at 1.2 km and Universal American School at 2.8 km.
In terms of performance there are five schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Universal American School which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
Al Mawakeb School Al Garhoud
Al Garhoud, managed by Academia Management Solutions International (AMSI), Al Mawakeb School, opened in 1979. Following its success, the chain expanded its operations by opening a branch in Al Barsha in 1998 and the latest in Al Khawaneej in 2018.
As a private international school, Al Mawakeb School offers an American curriculum from Kindergarten through 12th grade. Although the medium of instruction is English, the school has implemented school-wide multilingual programs including English, French and Arabic.
While the school follows an American curriculum, students remain connected to the culture and heritage of the UAE. The school adopts the UAE curriculum for Arabic, Islamic education, social studies and moral education. In addition, the school follows the California State Standards for core and minor subjects.
Al Mawakeb School Garhoud currently has over 2,550 students of over 60 nationalities; of which 95 are students of determination. Most of the students are Arab citizens. The school employs around 157 teachers and 5 teaching assistants, so the teacher to student ratio is 1:18.
Al Mawakeb School Al Garhoud’s KHDA rating has been “good” for the past five years. However, the school’s reputation helped it make the list of the top 10 American schools in Dubai.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
The Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (SISD) is a leading international school where future generations are inspired to become confident and enthusiastic lifelong learners, ready to embrace the opportunities and challenges of a global world.
SISD provides an inspiring, inclusive and challenging learning environment while celebrating academic excellence. We encourage and support all our students to become successful, globally minded and enthusiastic lifelong learners who will confidently seize future opportunities and help make a difference.
Together with our teachers and parents, we support our students to reach their full potential in a motivating, multilingual and international learning environment.
SISD welcomes students of determination and provides them with access to appropriate measures, resources and learning opportunities. To learn more about Dubai’s inclusive education system
The basis is English, our students will also speak, read and write in French or German and Arabic. As global citizens, we celebrate diversity and treat all languages and cultures with equal respect.
Deira International School
At Deira International School, students will experience a combination of high quality
teaching, the National Curriculum for England plus the IB Global Curriculum
complete with state-of-the-art facilities and learning resources. They are inspired to do so
be their best.
Deira International School opened in 2005 and is one of two premium schools
owned and operated by Al Futtaim Education Foundation. Al Futtaim
Education Foundation schools are run as a non-profit. Work alongside an
organizations like Al-Futtaim Group means they are uniquely positioned to deliver
real learning experiences (internships) to students from other schools
simply cannot offer.
DIS believes that all students need to fulfill their potential in inclusive, progressive thinking
and a safe environment in which the individuality of each child is valued and supported.
Their committed team of educators provides opportunities for creativity and global
awareness through a holistic and caring curriculum. They have high expectations
use innovative approaches to learning and teaching and encourage celebration
cultural diversity. They encourage partnerships between students, parents, staff and others
the wider community actively supports and contributes to the achievement of DIS
To create an exceptional, multicultural learning community that empowers students
to reach their potential, become lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.
Their students and teachers adopt the IB Student Profile Management Standards
students who are: interviewers; skillful; machinists; communicators; principled;
susceptible; careful; courageous individuals; modified; intelligent and risk taking.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Harbour Views.
Al Jaddaf (2.0 km)
Culture Village (2.5 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From Harbour Views it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/creek-horizon-building-in-dubai-creek-harbour
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me