ICD Brookfield Place in Dubai Creek Harbour with 54 floors.
Brookfield Building Detail :
- Mixed-use building
- 54 floors
- ICD Brookfield Place is a 54-storey mixed-use building in. Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- The project was completed by September 2020.
- 282 metres (925 feet)
- The development marks the first major building project in. DIFC to be started since the 2008 financial crisis.
- The building contains dining, retail and community spaces alongside Grade A workspace.
- The top three floors contain Sky Suites with panoramic views of DIFC and Downtown Dubai.
- The building shaped to reflect the light and hopes to achieve a. LEED Gold rating certification.
- There 46 lifts inside the building.
- The tower offers full-service valet with a highly-efficient drop off service in addition to a private fitness, spa and members club.
- An adjacent five-storey building houses a. 150,000 square foot retail centre with multiple terraces and an open roof-top garden with views of. Burj Khalifa.
- The retail building offers world-class fine dining, cafés and a chef-driven food market.
- The development includes an 18,000 sq ft public area surrounded by restaurants and open spaces for regular arts and cultural events.
- There a total of 140,000 sq ft of green space.
- There parking for 2,700 cars.
- In May 2018 it announced that London’s. The Arts Club, one of the most famous. Private members clubs in the world. Was to open its first overseas venue within the ICD Brookfield development.
- The Club occupies 40,000 sq ft of indoor floor space across five levels. With an additional. 23,000 sq ft of outdoor space. Members able to enjoy a rooftop terrace. Three restaurants and bars, a cigar club, art exhibition spaces and a business centre.
- The first tenants included Julius Baer, Natixis, Latham & Watkins, and Akin Gump.
ICD Brookfield Place has many schools nearby including Citizens School at 1.5 km and Jumeira Baccalaureate School at 2.3 km.
In terms of performance, there are eight schools in the area that have achieved either the top two government inspection ratings of. ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’, including Horizon English School Dubai, which is rated. ‘Outstanding’, and Dubai English Speaking School, which also has . “Excellent” rating.
At Citizens School, we strive to empower our students to create their own futures by celebrating and nurturing what makes them unique and providing them with choice along with the right set of life skills to thrive in the communities of tomorrow.
Based in the heart of Dubai, we provide an inclusive, safe and nurturing learning environment for all our students to excel and excel. Through our collective efforts, we create a caring community of lifelong learners; where all members are empowered to work together for individual and group success.
During our 10-week professional development courses, you will receive ongoing professional development and specialist coaching from a program manager, including:
Training and planning workshops that focus on the basics of experiential learning, project mapping, and unit preparation
Collaboration calls with trained career mentors to help create a real connection between the project content and their career
Scaffolding support for practice change
Partnership in solving problems specific to the campus and classrooms
Coaching through repetition of new procedures
Jumeira Baccalaureate School near Brookfield
In an ever-changing world, we are raising children for jobs that don’t exist, to use technologies that haven’t been invented yet, and to solve problems we may not understand.
We have recruited the best professionals from around the world to join Jumeira Baccalaureate School. They are all committed to providing innovative approaches to all our teaching and tailoring it to individual needs. The excellent results of JBS students in the IB Diploma Programme, which are above the global average, are a very good benchmark for comparing the strength of the program at our school.
Every single one of our students has gone through the IB Diploma Program and Career Program over the past six years and gone on to study at some of the world’s best universities. Excellent relationships between teachers, students and parents are the basis of our graduation results in recent years. JBS is one of the few schools in Dubai that is fully authorized to offer all four International Baccalaureate programmes.
To prepare our students for an age of innovation by igniting their passions, purpose and curiosity through challenges and high expectations. Our students are responsible, confident and independent learners; they embrace and celebrate diversity; and strive for perfection while maintaining happiness and well-being.
Accept and respect diversity;
Promote the well-being of all members of our community;
Create a culture where learning can flourish;
Engage in a high level of challenge, enabling academic and personal success;
Promote the development of cognitive and social skills through innovative research-based practice to improve learning for all;
Support the development of emotional intelligence, guided by the elements of the IB learner profile;
To promote environmental awareness, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
Dubai Autism Center
Dubai Autism Center provides various rehabilitation programs and facilities for autistic children. Each facility designed in accordance with international educational standards developed for children with autism. Let’s take a detailed look at all the devices offered in DAC.
There are 34 classrooms in DAC. And to meet each child’s unique needs, each class accommodates 2-7 children. Most classes have 4 students with 2 teachers. These distribution criteria vary according to the specific requirements of each student. Children start their day in the classroom, where they receive their daily schedule and individual learning plans.
The assessment clinic at the Dubai Autism Center focuses on children between the ages of 2 and 18. The clinic is part of integrated services. The clinic team consists of nine consultants who specialize in educational psychology, clinical psychology, rehabilitation, sociology, language therapy, special education, clinical special education and occupational therapy. The diversity of consultants ensures the accuracy of children’s assessments.
The speech therapy wing dedicated to engaging students in conversation. The rooms here equipped with the most modern tools and technologies that encourage children to express themselves. Professionals use Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) and Voice Output Communication Aid (VOCA). And non-verbal children use Mekaton sign language to communicate.
Parents often struggle with finding the right activities to support the coordination skills of children with autism. At DAC, the exercise therapy rooms designed to improve balance and increase student mobility through trampolines, physio balls and wobble boards.
NEIGHBOURHOODS close to Brookfield
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to ICD Brookfield Place.
City Walk (1.9 km)
La Mer by Meraas (3.0 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From ICD Brookfield Place it takes roughly 5 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/dubai-creek-residences-south-in-dubai-creek-harbour
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me