Kiara Building in Damac Hills, Dubai
- Multi-building complex
- Kiara is a multi-building complex in Damac Hills, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Kiara B, Kiara C and Kiara D.
- Construction began in 2014.
- Amenities include a fitness centre, fitted kitchens. Fitted wardrobes, fully-furnished interiors, swimming pools and a tennis court.
- Each building contains luxury furnished studios and one-, two. And three-bedroom apartments in a variety of sizes and arrangements.
- The buildings overlook The Trump International Golf Club Dubai.
- The studios and apartments come with fitted kitchen cabinets and countertops, balconies. Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms, fully-tiled bathrooms. En-suites and guest toilets where applicable, shower or bathtub with shower in master-bathroom. Vanity units and mirrors, central air conditioner, double glazed windows. Cable and telephone connections, provision for high-speed internet.
- Furnishings include double bed with mattress in the studios and one-bedroom apartments. One double bed and a pair of single beds with mattresses in the two-bedroom apartments. One double bed and two pairs of single beds with mattresses in three-bedroom apartments. Clean sheets, pillows and bed covers, curtains, bedside table with drawer. Couches in the one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. Furniture in the living rooms and studios comprise breakfast table / dining table. With chairs in studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments, settee or armchair. Coffee table, television, glass and table ware and cooking utensils.
- Residents benefit from a Viva Supermarket, a heath clinic, an international school and access to the park.
- The development is home to short-term rental apartments under the branding Trios Hotel Apartments.
Shops Nearby Kiara Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Kiara.
There are three outlets within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
Medicina Pharmacy Pharmacy, street level
The Lebanese Butcher Butcher, street level
Viva Supermarket, street level
Pharmacy, street level
Medicina founded as the retail arm of Pharma. To our strategic locations. We have quickly become a household name in the pharmaceutical industry in the UAE in a short span of time.
The Lebanese Butcher
Butcher, street level
For more 20 years, area Muslims have relied on Lebanese butcher. Warrenton’s to provide them with meat prepared according to Muslim law for their traditional holidays.
At 6 p.m. on Monday, a few hours the start of the Feast of Sacrifice (Eid-al-Adha). Owner Kheder Rababeh and his sons Samir and Imad were more concerned. The City of Warrenton blocked off the entrance to their business. On Shirley Avenue on Friday, August 17, and officers turned customers away for three days.
Kiara has many schools nearby including Jebel Ali School at 1.5 km. And South View School at 1.7 km.
In terms of performance there are three schools nearby that have achieved either of two. Highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Jebel Ali School. Which has a rating of ‘Very good’ and Victory Heights Primary School which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
Jebel Ali School
1.5 km, Damac Hills
Jebel Ali School (JAS) established in 1977 and is one of the oldest schools in Dubai. The school has come a long way the early days of Jebel Ali Primary School.
JAS launched to provide support and education to the children of construction workers at Jebel Ali Port. The largest man-made port in the world. It has rated as one of the best schools in Dubai and known for. Its long waiting list for primary and secondary schools.
The school offers the popular British education system up to year 13. Illumination of some statistics; the school currently has over 1,100 students enrolled, including commitment students. The student body served by 95 teachers, the teacher/student ratio is 1:12.
Jebel Ali School was originally based in Jebel Ali in 2016. It moved to a brand new campus in DAMAC Hills, near Mudon along Hessa Street. This new campus has expanded with many new features and amenities. The former location of Jebel Ali Primary School is no longer in operation. All the years moved to the newly built campus in DAMAC Hills.
Jebel Ali School follows the British education system; its curriculum is based on the National Curriculum Framework for England. The medium of instruction is English, Arabic is compulsory for all students.
Native speakers taught the more comprehensive Arabic syllabus A, non-native speakers learn. The basics of the language in the Arabic syllabus B, as prescribed by the Ministry of Education.
South View School
1.7 km, Remraam
South View School boasts some exceptional facilities, with specialist spaces provided for each key stage. Careful planning has enabled us to design a school that will meet all our academic needs. As the school grows to provide IGCSE and A-level options.
Our premium facilities include self-contained and specialist science, art, music. IT and sports facilities for primary, primary and secondary school, in to separate playgrounds. Recreation areas and social spaces for each of our age groups.
South View’s sports facilities include a high school-sized football field. A temperature-controlled competitive swimming pool well as. A smaller training pool for younger children. 3 multi-purpose halls for a range of athletic sports, a dance studio, several outdoor rooftop courts. And access to 3 dedicated tennis courts courts.
The key to our school lies in the opportunities students have to shape their own education. They are at the center of our decision-making and, through a strong Student Voice programme, they help shape our school. SVS committed to listening to our community. And providing an education that supports the needs of its students today and in the future. A SVS student knows he can make a difference.
Explore communities that adjacent or close to Kiara.
Remraam (2.0 km)
A popular community of two neighbourhoods housing. 56 low-rise apartment buildings set in parkland and served by community facilities.
Studio City (2.6 km)
A full scale film and TV production centre with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Kiara.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as they progress and developers may. Or may honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as a means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Car commuting times
From Kiara, it takes approximately 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall. 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is approximately 29 minutes’ drive away. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is approximately 27 minutes’ drive away.*
KIARA BUILDING LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Kiara and the nearest attractions, parks, beaches. Golf clubs and cinemas summarized below.
Open this link to view more properties https://propertyfindersdubai.com/uae/dubai/citadines-culture-village-hotel-in-culture-village-dubai
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses www.businessfinder.me