Riah Towers Building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai with 19 stories
- Residential building
- Complete in 2017
- 19 floors
- Riah Towers is a 19-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The project completed by Q3 2017.
- The development contains a total of 146 units.
- Riah Towers comprises a mix of studios, one- , two- and three-bedroom apartments well as six penthouses.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, separate gyms for men and women. Separate steam rooms and saunas and a swimming pool.
- All apartments equipped with modern, luxury fittings.
Shops Nearby Riah Towers Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Riah Towers.
There is a single outlet within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
- Life Pharmacy Pharmacy, street level
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Riah Towers. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Smoke House Restaurant, Kingsgate Al Jaddaf Hotel (0.1 km)
- Italica Cafe Restaurant, Dubai Wharf (0.2 km)
- Delish Restaurant & Cafe Restaurant, Kingsgate Canal Hotel (0.2 km)
- Jascaf Coffee shop, Makeen Residence (0.3 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Stile Di Capelli Men’s salon, Platinum Residence 2 Culture Village (0.1 km)
- Sass Beauty Lounge Ladies’ salon, Dubai Wharf (0.2 km)
- Diplomat Gents Salon Men’s salon, Dubai Wharf (0.2 km)
- Gemini Beauty Lounge Ladies’ salon, Dutco Creek Residential Building (0.2 km)
- Magic Washer Laundry Laundrette, Platinum Residence 2 Culture Village (0.1 km)
- Mesho Pet Grooming Pet shop, Dutco Creek Residential Building (0.2 km)
- Life in Bloom Flower shop, Maysoon 3 (0.6 km)
- Fikra W Hadiya Flower shop, Maysoon 3 (0.6 km)
SUPERMARKETS & MINI MARTS
- One Day Mini Mart Mini mart, Nastaran Tower (0.0 km)
- 247 Supermarket Supermarket, Platinum Residence 2 Culture Village (0.1 km)
- Real Minimart Mini mart, Dilan Tower (0.2 km)
- W Mart Supermarket Supermarket, Dubai Wharf (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Community Pharmacy Pharmacy, Dubai Wharf (0.2 km)
- Dr Freda Medical Center Medical clinic, Makeen Residence (0.3 km)
Riah Towers has many schools nearby including New Indian Model School Dubai at 1.7 km. And Gulf Indian High School at 1.8 km.
In terms of performance there are six schools nearby that have achieved either of. Two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’. Including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’. And Indian High School Dubai which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
New Indian Model School Dubai
1.7 km, Al Garhoud
New Indian Model School (NIMS), Dubai offers affordable education to the Indian expat community. The school inaugurated in 1980 by H.R Rashid Abdullah Thaha, the Deputy Minister of Education.
It is part of the NIMS group that operates four other schools in the UAE including Central School (Dubai). Model School (Abu Dhabi), NIMS (Sharjah) and NIMS (Al Ain).
New Indian Model School Dubai secures 100% results and over 80% of students achieve get 75% marks. The KHDA rated the school as “Acceptable.”
NIMS is located in Garhoud and offers both CBSE/Kerala State Curriculum to students aged 4 to 17 years.
This co-education school has 6,551 students and most are Indian nationals. Girls and boys have separate classrooms from Grade 6 onwards.
Grammar School Dubai
1.8 km, Al Garhoud
Grammar School in Dubai a private school managed by Athena Education. Established in 1970۔ ٰ
It is one of Dubai’s oldest schools offering a friendly learning environment. Grammar School ensures each child reaches their full academic potential and develop a sense of responsibility.
The school follows the English National Curriculum and offers classes from Foundation Stage 2 to Year 13 (Key Stage 5).
Gulf Indian High School
1.8 km, Al Garhoud
Gulf Indian High School (GIHS) follows the CBSE (Indian) curriculum.
Conveniently located in Al Garhoud, GIHS offers classes from Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12.
The school has responsible students, supportive parents and community members. The dedicated staff works closely with the top leadership of the school to create a productive learning environment for students. GIHS believes in safety, innovation, happiness and positivity.
Gulf Indian High School Dubai has a firm reputation for providing practical and effective academic programs for students.
It ensures that the students become responsible global citizens, lifelong learners and innovative leaders. Currently, it has 2,092 students and 142 teachers.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
1.9 km, Healthcare City Phase 2
The Swiss International Scientific School, Dubai (SISD) started operations in 2015. This school offers a bi-lingual syllabus where students can either opt for.
The combination of English/French as. The medium of instruction or choose the English/German option.
The curriculum by the school is the acclaimed International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai has over 1,450 students aged 3 to 17 years.
They belong to over 75 nationalities. Located in Al Jaddaf. The school offers day and boarding facilities for boys and girls from Pre KG to Grade 12
Bur Dubai (4.5 km)
Villas and low-rise apartments abound in this historic district on the banks of. Dubai Creek across the water from Deira.
Al Kifaf (4.5 km)
The four residential towers of Park Gate Residences share this place with Zabeel Park.
Etisalat Tower and the landmark Dubai Frame.
Al Jaddaf (1.1 km)
Home to hotels, apartments, shops, leisure facilities. The 80-storey residential D1 tower and the five-star super opulent Palzzo Versace.
Healthcare City Phase 2 (2.4 km)
A wellness centre providing long-term care, spa resorts, sports medicine facilities.
Waterfront residences and nutrition centres in Jadaf.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Riah Towers it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 9 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes’ drive.*
Riah Towers Building Design
images depicting the initial concept designs for Mohammed Bin Rashid Library.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
RIAH TOWERS BUILDING LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Riah Towers. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses