The Cove Building in Dubai Creek Harbour
Building Detail :
- Multi-building complex
- The Cove is a multi-building complex on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: The Cove Building 1, The Cove Building 2 and The Cove Building 3.
- Amenities include children’s play areas, family spaces and gymnasiums.
- The six-storey waterfront buildings are located at the southern tip of Dubai Creek Harbour’s Island District and have distant views of Burj Khalifa across the Creek and Dubai Creek Tower over their shoulder in the Harbour development.
- The buildings each contain 48 high specification one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, with floor areas ranging from 773 to 2,017 square feet.
- The apartment interiors are each built using stone, marble, light timber veneers and glass. Apartments have terraces or balconies ranging from 72 to 738 square feet.
- Not far from the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, The Cove provides residents and visitors with stylish boutiques, quaint cafés and ‘delightful dining concepts’, as well as the Marina Yacht Club and ‘lushly landscaped pathways, parks and promenades’.
- The project was launched on 13 November 2016 and is scheduled to be completed in March 2020.
Shops Nearby The Cove Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life and may be a key factor when choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of The Cove.
There are only a few outlets within walking distance of The Cove. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groseries
- Geant Express : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.4 km)
- W Mart : Mini mart, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.6 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS :
- KFC : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South (0.4 km)
- Mondoux : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 (0.4 km)
- Pizza Hut : Restaurant, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 (0.4 km)
- Soulgreen : Restaurant, Vida Creek Harbour (0.5 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Life Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3 (0.4 km)
- Aster Pharmacy : Pharmacy, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.6 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Eden Blossom : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences South (0.4 km)
- Barber Siva : Men’s salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.6 km)
- Mood Ladies Salon : Ladies’ salon, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.6 km)
- Eeziclean : Laundrette, Dubai Creek Residences North Tower 2 (0.6 km)
The Cove has many schools nearby including Swiss International Scientific School Dubai at 1.4 km and Deira International School at 3.0 km.
In terms of performance there are four schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Dubai English Speaking School which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Deira International School which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
The Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai; a school where your child will thrive and excel.
In our unique and ambitious educational experience, our commitment to supporting and nurturing all students to their best is what we do BEST! Our four core values of bilingualism, excellence, sustainability and togetherness ensure that in everything we do, your children are collaborators, risk-takers, curious, open-minded, language-proficient, flexible and happy people; equipped to approach learning and life with curiosity, kindness and consideration.
Offering a dynamic education focused on both academic excellence and personal growth, SISD students nurtured to become compassionate lifelong learners and responsible citizens who contribute to society through genuine intercultural understanding and respect. At SISD, a distinctive feature of school life is our diverse student body, made up of 100 different nationalities. Our relentless focus on language acquisition makes us truly unique; bilingual programs offered in French or German or alternatively as additional languages in our PYP, MYP, IBDP and IBCP programmes.
Our sincere commitment to the Swiss vision of excellence in everything we do enables our students to take full advantage of the wealth of opportunities available in our world-class facilities.
We have enhanced the Early Years and Primary Years program to offer STEAM opportunities, a future-focused integrated approach to learning that uses science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics. Our sports, swimming, student leadership, creative and performing arts programs are of high quality.
At Deira International School, we provide a broad and balanced educational experience for all our students based on the English National Curriculum within the UAE and an international context.
Explore communities that are either adjacent or close to The Cove.
Culture Village (3.0 km)
Home to hotels, apartments, shops, leisure facilities, the 80-storey residential D1 tower and the five-star super opulent Palzzo Versace.
As the name implies, the development aims to preserve and celebrate the traditional art and culture of the United Arab Emirates. Therefore, every project displays the true colours and designs significant of Islamic architecture. To preserve and showcase the rich history and culture of the region many visual and performing art centres, museums and literary societies have been planned. Cultural institutions and schools of arts and creative design have also been planned. Jaddaf Waterfront is and will be an ideal home for all art lovers.
Al Jaddaf (2.3 km)
A development overlooking the Dubai Creek, home to the exclusive Palazzo Versace, apartment buildings, shops and exhibition centres. Mainly residential Al Jaddaf is the site of Dubai Culture Village, a development that includes sleek waterfront apartments and upscale boutique hotels overlooking Dubai Creek. Pop concerts are held at Zabeel Stadium, also the home ground of U.A.E. League soccer team Al Wasl, while Al Jaddaf creekside promenade is known for sunset views of the Burj Khalifa. There are flamingos at Ras al Khor
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
From The Cove it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes’ drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes’ drive.*
Visit link to view properties : https://propertyfindersdubai.com/apartment-for-sale-dubai/mercure-dubai-barsha-heights-hotel-apartments
Visit Business finder to buy : www.businessfinder.me