UNEC Building in Arjan, Dubai with 5 stories
- Office building
- Complete in 2021
- 5 floors
- UNEC Building is a five-storieys office building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project completed by 2021.
- The architectural consultant was Art Consultants Dubai.
- The substructure contains one basement level which used for parking.
Shops Nearby UNEC Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of UNEC Building.
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of UNEC Building. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceries
- Choithrams Supermarket, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- Sola Bakery Bakery, Arjan Sapphire (0.3 km)
- Grocery Mini mart, Arjan Sapphire (0.3 km)
- Blue Mart Minimart Mini mart, Lincoln Park B (0.5 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- 25 Degrees North Restaurant, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- Pitfire Pizza Bakers Restaurant, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- Cafe Barbera Restaurant, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- Alraseef Restaurant Restaurant, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Infraslim Studio Medical clinic, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- Onyx Medical Center Medical clinic, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- RX Now Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- 800 Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.6 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Barber Castle Men’s salon, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
- Golden Lifee Gents Spa Club Spa, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- Anowar Hossain Gents Salon Men’s salon, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- 91 Beauty Salon Ladies’ salon, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- Le Blanc Laundrette, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- The Cat Cafe Pet shop, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.2 km)
- Leader Laundry Laundrette, The Lily at Barsha South (0.4 km)
- Pet Express Pet shop, The Lily at Barsha South (0.4 km)
GYMS & FITNESS STUDIOS
- Spartans Bocxing Club Gym, Vincitore Boulevard (0.2 km)
UNEC Building has many schools nearby including Australian International School Dubai at 1.1 km. And Nord Anglia International School Dubai at 1.6 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Australian International School Dubai
1.1 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) Sharjah is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
1.6 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
GEMS Metropole School
1.7 km, Motor City
Managed by GEMS Education, GEMS Metropole School (MTS) established in 2014. It is located in Motor City and has successfully maintained. Its reputation as a medium price-range institution that offers quality education.
There are over 2,700 students, 177 teachers and 64 teaching assistants, making the teacher to student ratio to 1:16. There are 283 students of determination.
GEMS Metropole School, Motor City offers education based on the British curriculum to children aged 3 to 18. It prepares students attending secondary level and Post 16 to appear for. General Certificate of Secondary Examination (GCSE) and Advanced Subsidiary (AS) and Advanced (A) Levels.
Dubai Heights Academy
2.3 km, Al Barsha
Established in September 2017, Dubai Heights Academy (DHA) aims to become a model school for inclusion in Dubai. It located in Al Barsha South, a popular sub-community in the larger Al Barsha district.
Dubai Heights Academy Dubai the National Curriculum of England from Foundation Stage Year 8. The school will expand by adding a grade each year in its secondary section year 13. Students could appear for GCSE examinations in 2023.
The school affiliated with British Schools in the Middle East (BSME). Dubai Heights Academy seeks affiliations with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and British School Overseas (BSO).
The student body divided into four houses — White Wolves, Green Gazelles, Red Falcons and Black Scorpions.
Motor City (1.7 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Dubai Science Park (1.8 km)
A government sponsored commercial zone and licensing body which caters for the pharmaceutical. And medical equipment manufacturing sector.
Villa Lantana (1.9 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Studio City (2.0 km)
A full scale film and TV production center with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From UNEC Building it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes’ drive.*
UNEC Building Design
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
UNEC Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of UNEC Building and just below are summaries of. The nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties https://propertyfindersdubai.com/uae/dubai/apartments-for-sale-in-the-boulevard-crescent-1-boulevard-crescent-7
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses