Victoria Residency Building in Al Furjan, Dubai With 12 floors.
- Residential building (High-rise building)
- Complete (Q4 2018)
- 12 floors
- Victoria Residency is a 12-storey residential building in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2016 and completed by Q4 2018.
- The development contains a total of 104 units.
- Unit layouts : Victoria Residency comprises a mix of one- , two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Victoria Residency a self proclaimed posh residential development containing ‘classy’ apartments boasting ‘designer fittings. Modern kitchens, large balconies, breathtaking views, impeccable finishes and beautiful landscapes’.
- Every apartment is a smart apartment with climate control technology, cross ventilation. Maximum use of natural light and reduced water consumption for reduced energy consumption.
- Parking on two floors with ten places reserved for environment-friendly vehicles.
- Amenities include two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children. Fully equipped and separate gymnasiums for men and women, and four express elevators.
- And it’s ‘just steps away’ from the new metro line.
SHOPS NEARBY Victoria Residency Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance. Can greatly affect quality of life and may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in the vicinity of Victoria Residency.
There are only a few outlets within walking distance of Victoria Residency. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & GROCERIRS
- Fresh Leaves Supermarket. Supermarket, Candace Acacia (0.4 km)
- Spinneys. Supermarket, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- W Mart Fresh. Mini mart, Masakin Club House (0.5 km)
- New W Mart. Supermarket, Grace Residency (0.6 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- McCaferty’s. Restaurant, Al Furjan Club House (0.3 km)
- Glasshouse Al Furjan. Restaurant, Al Furjan Club House (0.3 km)
- Costa. Coffee shop, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Chicken on Fire. Restaurant, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- Medicentres. Medical clinic, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- The Aesthetics Clinic. Medical clinic, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Aster Opticals. Optician & eyewear shop, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Boots Pharmacy. Pharmacy, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Kiesha Beauty Lounge. Ladies’ salon, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Tips & Toes. Ladies’ salon, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Super Trim Gents Salon. Men’s salon, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- Mi Amor. Ladies’ salon, Masakin Club House (0.5 km)
- Pet Me. Pet shop, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
- We Flowers. Flower shop, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
GYMS & FITNESS POINT
- Pinpoint Fitness. Gym, Al Furjan Pavilion (0.4 km)
Victoria Residency has many schools nearby including. Dubai British School Jumeirah Park at 1.7 km and The Arbor School at 1.8 km.
In terms of performance there are six schools nearby that have achieved either of two highest government inspection rating of. ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Dubai British School Emirates Hills which has a rating of. ‘Outstanding’ and Dubai British School Jumeirah Park which has a rating of ‘Very good’.
The Arbor School
1.8 km, Jumeirah Park
The Arbor School is an international, ecological school, based on the. British curriculum and offers places in Foundation Stage 1 through to Year 9. From September 2022, the Arbor School will open year 10. Please read our frequently asked questions to find out more about us.
The Arbor School aims to foster a positive, caring and compassionate. School environment, in which learners can shine in many different ways. Arbor students shall become innovative and capable leaders. With a strong set of ethical values, anchored by a deep sense of global environmental justice and sustainability.
The Arbor School has a unique vision of what education could and should be – experiential, authentic. And inspired by the natural beauty, human ingenuity and profound ecological and social challenges of the globe. We a learning community uniquely committed to understanding. And restoring the health of ecological and human communities as interconnected parts of a whole. Committed to building a bespoke learning experience for each child; personal and personalized.
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
1.7 km, Al Furjan
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park is a friendly, hardworking, fun and passionate school packed with dedicated individuals. Who recognise the importance of an all-round education. Our mission is to unearth the unique talents of each and every one of our students whether. They are academic, sporting, expressive or artistic.
Founded in 2015, has established itself as one of the leading British schools in the region. Offering a broad and balanced education to children aged 3 to 18 from all around the world. We are a unique school that places the wellbeing of our students and the interests of our community.
At the heart of everything. We do. It our goal to ensure that every student given the tools to make a positive. Difference their time with us and beyond. To their own life and to other’s lives. Under the shared Dubai British School’s vision of Enjoy. Aspire, Achieve, We provide the facilities, resources and inspiration in which students. Are able to enjoy their schooling experience. Have high aspirations for all that they do and ultimately achieve their life goals.
We achieve this through our extensive, balanced and ambitious curriculum. We place an significant value on sports, the expressive arts and enrichment opportunitieS. As well the highest standards of academic teaching across all subjects and key stages. Our staff and students operate in an atmosphere that promotes self-confidence. Excellence and celebrates success. Our school encourages our young people to realise, reach for and ultimately fulfil their aspirations and ambitions.
Dove Green Private School
3.4 km, Dubai Investments Park
At Dove Green Private School we follow the National Curriculum for. England delivered by fully qualified, experienced, and UK trained staff. We strive to challenge all our students to realise their full potential in all fields of endeavour. We set high academic standards as well personal integrity. Every student valued and our students needs are at the heart of our schools. Our discipline, which has clear rules and rewards, relies on common sense, kindness and individual responsibility.
We encourage open and effective communication between our schools and our parents. And we seek to engage and work with our parents at every available opportunity.
At Dove Green Private School we aim to develop the whole child, providing a clear framework for academic, social. And moral development that makes Dove Green students ready for global citizenship in the 21st century.
Dubai British School Emirates Hills
3.4 km, Emirates Hills
We opened our doors in 2005 and we are now one of the most sought-after. British Curriculum school in Dubai.
Our campus has a happy, harmonious and friendly feel, with. A strong sense of community and caring throughout the year groups. As a through school from age 3-18 students and staff know and recognise each other.
We have many opportunities to encourage the year groups to mix. Help and show kindness & understanding all the way through the school. From Peer Mentors in Secondary to class buddies, playground palls and library champignons.
An amazing, high, bright space at the heart of our school, showing the three levels of the building. Live Music Thursdays are located here with different students and teachers showcasing their musical talents.
Live Music Thursday is where we fill our school with Music! Students from Year 3 and above are more welcome to come and perform. Their favourite musical pieces to us school in the foyer. It is a performance opportunity for our ECA groups, GCSE and A-Level Music students. And some times some very talented staff! Our performances run throughout the year and bring in the crowds!
The Art Department is a busy and thriving hub of activity within the school. We have an outstanding facility where students can experiment in a whole range of different endorsements and specialisms. Students can choose from Fine Art, Graphics, 3D, sculpture, ceramics, photography and textiles.
Explore communities that are adjacent or close to Victoria Residency.
Midtown by Deyaar (2.7 km)
Jumeirah Park (2.7 km)
Jumeirah Park is a family-orientated residential community of 2,000 family villas, surrounded by parks and green spaces.
Green Community (3.4 km)
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Victoria Residency it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to. Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes’ drive and the new. Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes’ drive.*
Victoria Residency Building DESIGN
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Victoria Residency.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as they progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as a means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
Victoria Residency Milestones
Date Launched : 2016
Construction Started : 2016
Date Completed : Q4 2018
VICTORIA RESIDENCY LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Victoria Residency and just below are summaries of. The nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties.
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses