Vincitore Boulevard Building in Arjan, Dubai with 3 stories
- Residential building
- Complete in 2022
- 3 floors
- Vincitore Boulevard is a three-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2017 and completed by 2020.
- The development contains a total of 216 units.
- Vincitore Boulevard comprises a mix of studios and one-bedroom apartments.
- Amenities include ample parking, a gymnasium. An infinity pool, a landscaped podium, a library and a wave pool.
- The building has designed in ‘New York-Chicago art deco style’.
- There is a row of 30 boutique shops on the ground floor.
- There will be parking spaces for 360 cars.
Shops Nearby Vincitore Boulevard Building
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life. And may be a key factor choosing a place to live. Here is an analysis of all the commercial outlets that are currently operating in. The vicinity of Vincitore Boulevard.
There are a number of outlets within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
- 25 Degrees North Restaurant, street level
- Infraslim Studio Medical clinic, street level
- Onyx Medical Center Medical clinic, street level
- Spartans Bocxing Club Gym, street level
There are plenty of outlets within walking distance of Vincitore Boulevard. We’ve shortlisted the nearest ones across various categories:
SUPERMARKETS & Groceris
- Choithrams Supermarket, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Sola Bakery Bakery, Arjan Sapphire (0.1 km)
- Grocery Mini mart, Arjan Sapphire (0.1 km)
- Blue Mart Minimart Mini mart, Lincoln Park B (0.4 km)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Alraseef Restaurant Restaurant, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Via Delhi Restaurant Restaurant, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Food Park Restaurant Restaurant, Arjan Sapphire (0.1 km)
- Atlantic Fish & Chips Restaurant, Arjan Sapphire (0.1 km)
CLINICS & PHARMACIES
- RX Now Pharmacy Pharmacy, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- 800 Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence E (0.4 km)
- Marina Pharmacy Pharmacy, Al Sayyah Residence B (0.5 km)
- Medson Pharmacy Pharmacy, Geepas Residential Tower (0.6 km)
SALONS & SPAS
- Golden Lifee Gents Spa Club Spa, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Anowar Hossain Gents Salon Men’s salon, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- 91 Beauty Salon Ladies’ salon, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Konjo Ladies Salon Ladies’ salon, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Le Blanc Laundrette, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- The Cat Cafe Pet shop, The Wings by Al Mizan (0.1 km)
- Leader Laundry Laundrette, The Lily at Barsha South (0.4 km)
- Pet Express Pet shop, The Lily at Barsha South (0.4 km)
Vincitore Boulevard has many schools nearby including Australian International School Dubai at 1.0 km. And Nord Anglia International School Dubai at 1.5 km.
In terms of performance there are nine schools nearby that have achieved of two highest government. Inspection rating of ‘Very Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ including Kings’ School Al Barsha. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’ and Jumeirah English Speaking School Arabian Ranches. Which has a rating of ‘Outstanding’.
Australian International School Dubai
1.0 km, Al Barsha South
Australian International School (AIS) is a private co-education institution in Sharjah 2005. The Al Sharif Investment Trading Group partnered with the Government of Queensland to start this school in Sharjah. It is the first Australian curriculum school in the Middle East.
AIS provides the Australian curriculum from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) stage to Grade 12. The school offers Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Its faculty consists of highly trained, experienced teachers who work toward cultivating a nurturing and caring environment at the school.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
1.5 km, Al Barsha
Nord Anglia International School (NAS) Dubai, a project of Nord Anglia Education, is a day school in Dubai. The parent organisation is the International Education Group, with over 30 schools worldwide, including the UAE.
It is one of the best schools in Al Barsha that offers high-quality education based on. The National Curriculum of England and the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). Over 1,800 students with 70 different nationalities study at NAS. They taught by a teaching crew of 172 teachers and 100 teaching assistants from the UK. The teacher to student ratio is 1:12.
The school believes in its students’ academic, personal, and social development as a parameter of success. With a modern campus and facilities, it has gained popularity quickly.
GEMS Metropole School
1.8 km, Motor City
Managed by GEMS Education, GEMS Metropole School (MTS) established in 2014. It is located in Motor City and has successfully maintained. Its reputation as a medium price-range institution that offers quality education.
There are over 2,700 students, 177 teachers and 64 teaching assistants, making the teacher to student ratio to 1:16. There are 283 students of determination.
GEMS Metropole School, Motor City offers education based on the British curriculum to children aged 3 to 18. It prepares students attending secondary level and Post 16 to appear for. General Certificate of Secondary Examination (GCSE) and Advanced Subsidiary (AS) and Advanced (A) Levels.
Dubai Heights Academy
2.1 km, Al Barsha
Established in September 2017, Dubai Heights Academy (DHA) aims to become a model school for inclusion in Dubai. It located in Al Barsha South, a popular sub-community in the larger Al Barsha district.
Dubai Heights Academy Dubai the National Curriculum of England from Foundation Stage Year 8. The school will expand by adding a grade each year in its secondary section year 13. Students could appear for GCSE examinations in 2023.
The school affiliated with British Schools in the Middle East (BSME). Dubai Heights Academy seeks affiliations with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and British School Overseas (BSO).
The student body divided into four houses — White Wolves, Green Gazelles, Red Falcons and Black Scorpions.
Dubai Science Park (1.7 km)
A government sponsored commercial zone and licensing body which caters for the pharmaceutical. And medical equipment manufacturing sector.
Villa Lantana (1.7 km)
A development of 440 freehold villas plus community centres, fitness facilities. A retail centre and winding pedestrian walkways
Motor City (1.8 km)
A development in Dubai Land comprising two residential areas and a business park set around a Formula 1 race track.
Studio City (2.2 km)
A full scale film and TV production center with associated residential and hotel accommodation. Much of the area is desert.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car
From Vincitore Boulevard it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.*
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes’ drive. And the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes’ drive.*
Vincitore Boulevard Building Design
Images depicting the initial concept designs for Resortz by Danube.
Projects often go a number of design revisions as. They progress and developers may. Or may not honour their original plans it comes to architectural designs, amenities and landscaping. The images below are provided as. A means to compare the original plans with the realised development.
VINCITORE BOULEVARD Building LOCATION
The map below shows the location of Vincitore Boulevard. And just below are summaries of the nearest attractions, parks, beaches, golf clubs and cinemas.
Visit link to view properties
Visit Business finder to buy and sell businesses